In need (hiring)

Hi im thephantomtrap and i am making a game called stand fighters which is a game based off of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. As of now the game and its community is very small and is a baseplate for what it is going to evolve into but we are looking to make it unique, engaging and fun. So we need as much support as we can.

You may be wondering what will make our game stand out well…
1.) A storyline of jjba part 4
2.) Rare custom stands
3.) Community events

However in order for this to come to fruition we need YOUR help. We need SCRIPTERS, BUILDERS, UI DESIGNERS, THUMBNAIL DESIGNERS, MODDELLERS AND JUST ABOUT ANYBODY WHO HAS SKILL IN DEVELOPMENT HOWEVER you will need:
1.) Commitment
2.) A decent knowledge of JoJo
3.) Able to contribute ideas and work with a community

Payments: ALL PAYMENTS CAN BE NEGOTIATED BUT THE NORMAL IS 100-1000 ROBUX PER ASSET

If you are interested then please contact me as we crucially need SCRIPTERS, MODDELERS AND A THUMBNAIL DESIGNER or join our discord server and group as your help will be appreciated
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
:wink:

Discord: Discord
Roblox: A really bizzare group - Roblox

1 Like

Hello. I don’t really know that much about JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure; but i love anime and really think we could get a deal. I would love to work with you. I have a lot of experience and my style might be perfect for your game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.