In Need of Help With Clothing Commission Prices

Good day everyone! I’ve recently gotten into the clothing designing business and I’m in need of help. I’m unsure of what to price my designs. I don’t want to overprice or undervalue my work! Any advice is great! I’ll add a few screenshots of what I can do:

Here are a few of them! Thanks.

2 Likes

Honestly, best if you worked on your copy paste skills a little more. There’s a ton of inconsistency that should be fixed, like in the Nike shoes for example. You also shouldn’t mix copy paste clothes with the drawn ones. They look bad together.

5 Likes

The outfit you have shown, the full outfit, the top, looks just like a band of colours and a white line bordering it. You should make it a little more realistic with adjusting the colour’s RGB a little, and add shading to the outfit.

Also remove the skin colour along with it because then a person with a different skin colour won’t be able to wear the top with her skin colour, and only with this skin colour.

2 Likes

I just added a skin color to help people visualize the outfit. Thanks!

Oh okay, didn’t know that but make sure you do the other things I told you, if you like what I advised do give me a like and the solution post and yeah I’ll be there anytime :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When you suggest shading do you mean using different shades of colors or an actually grayish color?

No like shading as in there is shading available for this on the net. PNG shading

The black shading which make it look realistic.

Hello, you definetly can improve,bl but for the time being I would price those items for around 25 robux to 30. You can push it to 50 robux, but that is really stretching it.

I’ve worked on copy and pasting work and I feel this turned out better:

1 Like

You’re almost there. If you want to, you can take an actual shoe and look how everything connects and try to replicate it on the template.