In what counties can you get voice chat without ID verification?

Getting voice chat without verefieng the ID is something pretty awesome and there is a very important point about it all. In some countries you can get voice chat just by having your account set to 13+ and your E - Mail and phone verefied.
Now I would want to know what countries except the USA and the UK are included. Are they only countries of which Roblox supports the language shown here: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005967366-Supported-Languages-Customer-Support or are there more or less countries where you can get voice chat only by the steps above? Thank you all!

4 Likes

That link is about customer service, not voice chat

From what I know, voice chat is only rolled out to the USA without verification. All the other countries have to verify their phone number and email

1 Like

Well, I was able to find out that the same system goes for UK at least, but I am not aware of other countries. I know that the link isn’t about voice chat. It shows the languages Roblox support. I think that Roblox supports this system in all countries that use these languages, but I am not quite sure. That’s what I want to know.

2 Likes