Inactive place showing up as active site bug

Recently I have noticed a bug with one of my places that is showing up as an active place even though its inactive. People can enter the game even though its inactive and not showing up in my places list. Here are the pictures and place link.
http://www.roblox.com/games/164352089/Las-Vegas-Test-Server ( People can play it even though inactive)
http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=8818419 ( Doesn’t show up in my profile cause its inactive working fine)

As you can see in the following picture the place is inactive.

As a quick fix, try making it active and then inactive again.

Can you verify that they are joining the test server instead of [USA] Las Vegas?

Las Vegas Test Server is an ‘other place’ of the las vegas game.

[quote] Can you verify that they are joining the test server instead of [USA] Las Vegas?

Las Vegas Test Server is an ‘other place’ of the las vegas game. [/quote]

When playing, you join the [USA] Las Vegas game and not the test server, this would appear to be a bug where the place from one place is linking to another, meaning that the test server is seen as active.

So if 123 is [USA] Las Vegas and 456 is the test server, the play button on test server links to 123 instead of 456.

As Las Vegas Test Server is not the start place of the Universe, players should not be able to join it directly from the site.

I’m just trying to determine if part of the bug is you are joining it directly or not.

If you want people to be able to join the Test server directly, it needs to be the start place of it’s own universe.

[quote] As Las Vegas Test Server is not the start place of the Universe, players should not be able to join it directly from the site.

I’m just trying to determine if part of the bug is you are joining it directly or not.

If you want people to be able to join the Test server directly, it needs to be the start place of it’s own universe. [/quote]

Las Vegas is not a universe place and as far as the OP goes, he doesnt want the place looking active when it isnt?

Yes it is.
It was in the Las Vegas Universe when I last checked.

There appears to be a bug where instead of the play button it should display Launch Lobby.

[quote] Yes it is.
It was in the Las Vegas Universe when I last checked.

There appears to be a bug where instead of the play button it should display Launch Lobby. [/quote]

Thanks for the info, I will inform him of this error on his part.

I thought universe, non-lobby places had a blue play button and the message thing at the top

They should… That’s the bug.
I’ve entered that one into the DB.

[quote] They should… That’s the bug.
I’ve entered that one into the DB. [/quote]

LOL I feel stupid and happy at the same time. I just helped you guys find a bug by accident. gg no re