Inbox page does not display latest message of a conversation

I have noticed that on the Roblox Talent Hub, if you navigate to your Inbox page, you are unable to view the latest message regarding a job application, which I believe is unintended behavior. This behavior also troubles creators without email notifications enabled. It can leave candidates with the wrong impression that a recruiter is yet to review their job application or that a recruiter has not messaged them in a while.

Observe the following example:

Note that, the preview of the conversation on the inbox page, is the application note which I had attached while applying and that the latest message from the conversation belongs to the recruiter.

I have experienced the same behavior, on another message, so I believe it is safe to assume that this behavior occurs for all messages.

Here is another example, this time, from a longer conversation, with my response being the latest one:

Expected behavior

I expect to see the latest message belonging to the respected job application to display on the Inbox page of the Roblox Talent Hub.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/talent/inbox

I exactly applied for these exact jobs and found out the same glitch…

Btw turn on emails and it will email you the exact time someone replies to you:]

1 Like

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue and will start investigating, we will update you when we have further information.

Thanks for flagging!

2 Likes