Inbox that shows applications constantly omits the majority of applications

I think my whole inbox is now being completely rendered unusuable, if I apply to a job, i’m supposed to see that application on my inbox, instead its not there though, i’d have to go to the same job post to see my application.
hope this gets fixed :frowning:

1 Like

My issue is very similar to this, except none of the applications are appearing. I hope the engineers can figure out what’s causing this and fix it soon. :crossed_fingers:

Yes, I am having the exact same problem still and its been a few months since these posts and comments. It does not load, very laggy and sometimes the most recent applications dont show up nor do their chats. Sometimes if its emailed me to say a chat has been sent it then doesnt show up…

The entire Inbox of the Talent Hub website is glitchy and barely functional. Messages never load in or come in hours after they were supposedly sent by the other party. The scroll-bar not properly working is only one of the many problems that affect our experience with it.

Hi,

We have changed our inbox to alleviate these concerns. Please open up a new bug report if you encounter any problems with this.