Include CornerWedgeParts and TrussParts into the Part Tab

As a builder, I’ve never really understood why the part tabs only included Block, Sphere, Wedge, and Cylinder, but not Corner Wedges and Truss parts.

You can see Corner Wedges and Truss parts are sometimes used regularly in building large games, to name a few things that they’re used for: Supports, Ladders, Wall Decorations, ramps, pyramids, and much more. It seems more of a hassle for new builders to find if there are parts that can fit with wedges or to manually make a ladder via adding many parts without knowing about Truss parts or Corner Wedges unless someone tells them or they stumble upon it.

28 Likes

I will look into this and get you an answer.

4 Likes

Answer:

We will look into adding them soon. Can’t guarantee a timeline.

3 Likes

Full Support! Going to bump this as having the struggle to have TrussParts and CornerWedgeParts become inserted into Workspace, and having to search through the “Insert Object tab” and Climbing issues when it comes to inserting trusses as I have Truss issues.

^ As always, is there any update on this particular feature?

Anywho, I would like to see both of these building blocks inside Roblox Studio due to the fact that they’re important to some key components to the building and architecture side of Roblox when it comes to builders on the platform.

Using the “Insert Object” is somewhat useful, but having like 2 clicks to insert it rather than 3 or more clicks then some typing is I guess faster as some users might not know that section of studio; might be the only way for now but for new developers, it won’t be the best.

1 Like