Include Icon changes in "Activity History"

Please follow the format in How to post a Feature Request

Please use #platform-feedback:documentation-requests for Developer Hub requests, and #forum-feedback for Developer Forum requests!

Be as specific as possible, give your post a clear and descriptive title, and focus on problems and use cases, rather than proposed solutions.

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to understand the history of changes of my experience’s in a data export. Roblox has recently surfaced an ‘activity history’ log. We can some requests in how to enhance the feature:

1. Include icon/thumbnail changes in the activities logged?
  2. Can you add date ranges instead of a single date
  3. Can you include an “Export” button to download a CSV of changes?

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because we would have greater insights into our activities and be able to house the data.

2 Likes

hi @hammer_6161 thanks for the feedback! I had a few questions:

1. what do you mean by date range in your second request? A configuration or setting change happens on a specific date and time - so curious what kind of date range you’re thinking here
  2. What are you looking to do when you Export the activity history as a CSV? Are you thinking of integrating it into a certain tool? And for what?

Any additional info you can give us would be really helpful! Many thanks.