Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

I feel bad for the users I have to pay, for example, today I commissioned @Slenics and I have to wait up to 7 days just to pay them.

7 Likes

My opinion is that 3 days is enough time to unpend the Robux.

4 Likes

This is pathetic now I gotta wait one week to pay people, not only that I gotta wait so LOOOOOOOOONG for robux cmon… Not only that I don’t see this fixing anything when people can literally sell limiteds and get the robux instantly, I think you should fix that issue too because I’ve had scammers sell my limiteds in under 3 days and get the robux… I think you guys should fix that issues first.

1 Like

Umm I think you guys should focus more on adding a pending sales thing to selling limiteds because that’s one thing HACKERS can do when they hack you and with your limiteds is sell them and make it INSTANTLY with NO PENDING PERIOD! I think that’s one thing you should do more is fixing that thing.

1 Like

Wait, if they sell your limiteds, isn’t the robux going to you?

3 Likes

There are many more viable ways that the initial protection can be provided, yet roblox chose the worst one out of them all. Why do I feel like this is becoming a trend? It’s not the first time they did something stupid, just think about mods being bribed into giving out access to the admin panel, wrongfully terminating people because of a faulty automated moderation system, and so on.

I am genuinely worried about the way roblox is approaching such issues, and even more worried about the lack of community input beforehand on this matter.

6 Likes

He probably means selling them for ridiculosly underpriced amounts.

1 Like

That is not what I am saying I am saying is add the waiting period so if some hacker hacks u and takes your limiteds he doesn’t get the robux instantly.

This is WORSE thing that has came into place from the Developer Team.

3 Likes

Do not sell, trade or give away Roblox currency, digital goods or game codes outside of the channels provided to the users on the Roblox site .

Well if groups are no longer an official channel on the roblox platform, what is?

Trading apparently must be an official channel since you can trade robux, I guess you can give other people robux by purchasing a t-shirt just fine. Anyone know what those two have in common Yeah it’s obvious 70% tax

Although they never really talked about “Official” channels in the Roblox ToU. So what is an official channel in roblox :man_shrugging:

This update got a lot worse, I gave it a chance earlier thinking all they were going to do was increase the delay period

2 Likes

I was looking at the ToS earlier, too. Trading is the only official channel apparently.

DevForumToS2

People are complaining on twitter on the @Bloxy_News twitter that comissions are over. Completely.

1 Like

Well trading doesn’t have the 3 or 7 day waiting period, and roblox refuses to change that oddly. I’m almost certain that the trading feature gets more abused than the group feature, so…
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Really annoyed with this update.

4 Likes

I understand why this became a change to ROBLOX as people who sell robux on the Black Market using group funds as a way to do this, or having poisoned robux being put into groups but this really isn’t fair on legit people who use their funds for the right purposes. I am a clothing designer and I like to spend my funds on working on my homestore and advertisements, but now to this new change I have to wait to get verified to spend so much of my funds as it’s deemed as suspicious and it’s hard to pay people for commissions. Also waiting an extra 4 days for these funds to come through is another big factor as waiting 3 days already felt like long enough! I genuinely think that moderation should be more secure, not making the legitimate people suffer with their funds because others want to use funds against ToS. :slightly_frowning_face:

7 days??? I thought 3 days was long enough

2 Likes

I’m a bit clueless as to why Roblox have not followed up from this, people are obviously not happy with the change and it deserves to be addressed, not only the increase in the holding of pending sales, but also the unannounced feature that was applied to groups. I and many others are trying to pay developers for their work, but are unable to initiate any group payouts because it’s been locked. This is unreasonable and making it impossible to hire developers.

Someone else that has been affected

7 Likes

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/opinion-on-group-payouts-reviewing/853966/38

In this forum, people have been talking about the wait period for Group payouts. Someone has gone 12 days without having been verified. Plus the system is auotmatic.

Roblox’s pending sales and transfer has now gone over 2 weeks. People have likely not been able to pay the bills, and possibly been evicted.

4 Likes

I don’t find this update to be bad. I don’t see why people will think that this will be bad, they are still getting the robux, aren’t they? Say you are a developer, and you get about 100 robux a day. If you wait a week, you will still be getting daily robux. That’s my opinion xD

1 Like

Basically, lots of people are against this update because we want our robux earlier!

3 days was already enough.

1 Like

I understand that Roblox is trying to improve security and make the platform safer, but they should consider other people’s point of views as some developers totally rely on robux as their source of income. Increasing the waiting period just makes everything more complicated for these developers, and will obviously cause a lot of annoyance.

3 Likes