Incorrect Moderation of Assets. help!

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Being able to upload a totally normal character without its textures to be moderated for “sexual content”

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Its face and shoe textures are being moderated for no apparent reason.
    Here is a picture of the textured character for anyone who wants to see.

Also some textures:

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I did look on the Dev hub and nothing directly matched my situation and i dont know what else to try without getting moderated again.

Is there any fix? and if not… will i get perma-banned for getting “moderated” multiple times?

(This is my first time posting so if i got something wrong or wasn’t clear, sorry.)

1 Like
  1. Is this your model? I was able to pretty quickly spot an almost identical model like that and
  2. Are you allowed to use and upload it, i.e., do you have the rights to do so?
    If any question can be answered with “No”, you have the reason why it was rejected. I would not recommend to reupload it again then.
2 Likes

wasn’t aware that there were similar assets. i made this about an hour ago in VRoid Studio.
I think owners of files need to give users express permission to import files (which i didn’t do) via a key file in this program.

1 Like

Then it’s most likely copyrighted. You’re in most cases not allowed to just take something, edit e.g. eye colors and then try to upload it. While you may be “lucky” that it just got rejected, be careful to upload stuff as it may get accepted but you still can be banned later (which would be even worse). Make 100% sure you’re allowed to upload items others made.
Also, chances are you took it from the website I also found it on and there’s a biiig “NO” to the question “Can you use this model?”.

1 Like

i didn’t use any reference when i made it. there were preset clothing available to use with the program, and i was using this as a test character. I was planning to make my own clothing later so i think that might work?

2 Likes

i made this an hour ago, from scratch. Also i did not get moderated for this issue. Ive never seen a character like this. Can you send me a link to the similar model? i would like to see.

1 Like

also to copy it i would need a .vrm file to import.

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t know then. If this really is yours and you have the rights to release it, you may retry to submit. But I can’t help further unfortunately.

1 Like

Have you tried importing the model without the face and shoe textures?

Try recoloring the face to make it more grey and transparent.
basically, comply with this

you said that you were going to make your own clothing anyway so the only solution that I have for the shoes is to leave them off.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.