Increasing Premium Payouts - Starting Today!

This is good for people who cant buy robux but can develop

4 Likes

This is actually really cool! Before the premium payment increases, I questioned the DevEx late a lot more. This is a change I am glad to see.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Roblox, this is incredible. I’m so excited for the future!

4 Likes

Thank you Roblox! These continued changes and improvements really allows us developers to further the growth of our games.

It’s improvements like this that makes me continue to feel invested with the Roblox platform.

5 Likes

Wow, another increase, that’s crazy. I wonder what my premium payout graphs will look like now. Nice to see another positive update by Roblox.

2 Likes

Wow this is awesome! and I am confused so is it 75% increase from the x5 that we had? or just 75% increase? Either way i was confused why I had 871 from premium payouts with only 200 concurrent avg players.

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing. Premium payouts are maintaining a liveable revenue for my team as we work on improving conversion rates. So glad to see this right after the investor day presentation!

1 Like

Awesome work guys!

I can really see more engaging higher quality content coming to the platform thanks to this!

Was there any specific reason why you increased it?

2 Likes

I assume this is an apology for the questionable updates recently. Nevertheless, thank you for the Robux.

Now give us the new materials.

9 Likes

This is exactly the point that we have with the platform, everytime roblox brings out a new feature, the website has to question it, just leave it too Thank you roblox. There is always a question and we are all skeptical :sob:

2 Likes

Best update of the year so far.

Thank you for this.

Can we have more in depth detail on how much Robux we get for each unit of play time?

5 Likes

wow whati s your other main source of revenue? The only 2 revenue sources we have is skip stages (75k) and donations (50k) made so far or so

1 Like

LETS GO! This is amazing! This is gonna help a lot. Thanks staff! This helps me a lot as a small dev with not a lot of income

2 Likes

Thank you so much Roblox! Earning revenue now will be a lot easier to pay developer’s, to advertise, etc. Thanks again for making money a lot easier to earn for developers! :smiley:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Not much to complain about here, I appreciate the direction Roblox has been going with premium payouts since the launch.

As a small developer who doesn’t have too many monetization options, it really incentives creators in my sub category to push for more engagement and interactivity within our games, rather than focusing on the best way to potentially monetize the game to return a profit. Increases like this really help! :smiley:

10 Likes

WOW, that’s a huge bonus. THANK YOU ROBLOX. Finally a nicer update haha.

2 Likes

The first one was how much it has gone up since release before today’s change and the second one is after today’s change.

4 Likes

Well, premium payouts just got buffed so much…time to start promoting Premium in my game. It’s actually worth it for me now.

8 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TIME TO PARTYYYY

:partying_face:

Seriously, thank you! Especially surprised on how much Roblox has increased premium payouts since its release

5 Likes