Industrial Furniture | Roblox

Hello everyone! I’m working on some industrial furniture for a potential showcase. I’ll appreciate any feedback you give me! :+1:

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Mid Poly Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

17 Likes

omg im so jealous! if you’re going for a newer look try beveling (BlENdEr terM) the edges

4 Likes

Holy crap, Crazed using Cool Creations? I haven’t seen this in a while.

In all seriousness…
For the first 2, while the chair is rather simplistic, it is quite visually appealing, and I like the way it looks. If you are going for a look for a piece of industrial furniture, I think you did quite well.

As for the second 2, is this intended to be some sort of storage rack? While it does look quite good, and I mean it when I say that, that storage rack is quite tall compared to the person there; I wonder what would happen if they were to try to reach the top shelf. However, using these for interior decorating, if you are to make a showcase with them, this would not matter, unless it were somehow not able to fit where you put it. It looks great and I like the sleek look it has. Keep up the good work.

The table in the 5th image is very simple yet sleek and eye-catching; I love it. It would fit quite well into an area with the couches you made. You could also pair it with the chairs you made to make a dining room table or something along the lines of that.

Both couches look absolutely amazing; They are sleek, catch the eye, are visually appealing, and would fit into a living room of sorts quite well. I recommend pairing this with the table you made to make a room with it.

While they are quite simple and minimalistic, I feel it fits the industrial feel you were going for quite well. All in all, great job, Crazed! I cannot wait to see what you do with these. Good luck.

4 Likes

Looks great. I don’t really see any problems with it!

1 Like

Damnn that chair lookin kinda like a chair! Love the simplistic yet detailed designs!

1 Like

This is insane not going to lie.

2 Likes

This looks really awesome I love how they look

1 Like

Why is it that it’s so simple, yet, it looks good but when I look at my furniture they look bland lol

1 Like

Very clean, everything shown looks amazing and I love it! 9.5/10

1 Like

well uh the black outlines and stuff kinda not fitting in make that wood and lighter. the shelves kinda look weird? i dont know why. i also am noticing the nails. the back of the big shelf is an eyesore. the table can also definitely use some work, maybe extra details would be nice. i like the couch except for the outside wooden part. everything looks too square though.

1 Like

What nails?

Explain more.

How can I fix that?

1 Like

default roblox plank nails.Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 4.41.24 PM
i am noticing them they are out of place.
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 4.41.38 PM
from this view it seems the storage shelf has been barred off.
you can remove it, but i think you should make it thinner.

1 Like

How does this look now?

1 Like

well i was saying to make the wooden part on the couch thinnner, but thinner here looks good too

1 Like

god that looks like my grandparents wrinkly hands :joy: jk
it looks good

2 Likes