Industrial Minimalist Hotel Build

Hello! I’ve been working for a few days on this build, and I’d like some feedback on it so far.
If you have any suggestions feel free to mention them. I’d also greatly appreciate methods of removing lag without lowering part count (As I’m unsure of how practical a chunk loading system would be in this case, it being just one building with mostly see-through glass walls)
Thoughts?

15 Likes

Woah! This is absolutely crazy!!! The textures and colors fit so well and look so good. I have absolutely nothing to change, but as for the part count, try to maximize it by like for example with the roof and the floor, as much as possible try to make it only a few big parts.

1 Like

Damn, this is a really good building. The textures are really detailed and the collors are good. The lighting is also very clean. I cant give any tips.

2 Likes

The lights are too bright in my opinion. :pleading_face:

BRUH is this in roblox, Dude this is so good holy moly. I wouldnt ever publish this i’d be scared if it would go stolen. Holy this build is crazy and insane, From the lighting to the interior, To the designing. I LOVE ALL OF THIS. kEEP IT UP

1 Like

How did you make this? Like what tools are involved. I would like to know so I can try this too. I am not just a programmer. :wink:

1 Like

This isn’t Roblox, these are just real life pictures. It’s amazing! I can only barely tell that it is Roblox, and that’s just because there is nothing outside.

1 Like

I don’t plan on publishing lol

• 3DText 2 for the letters
  • F3X for some shortcuts in scaling everything at the same time
  • The whole Stravant GeomTools pack
  • Blender for 3D models
  • Toolbox for the texture pack (Make sure to check for any backdoors or viruses in the model), altough I sometimes upload textures myself downloaded from specific websites. You can look textures up quite easily and upload them as decals. Don’t go over 1024x1024, as that is the limit of Roblox Studio.

I recommend Brushtool and Part Picker to make your life easier, too.

For lights I go with Future, very slight modifications using Effects and just a lighter Ambient

2 Likes

It’s amazing!

Make sure to add flags to celebrate Pride Month! :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

I’ve been on the edge of switching to future lightning recently, since it’s real buggy - has the stability been improved?

I didn’t encounter any problems with it! I used it since the beta came out, and it really did improve, especially on concrete materials.

1 Like