Infinite Development Studio - [HIRING]

Infinite Development Studio Hiring Developers!

About Us

Hi there! We are Infinite Development Studio, a small upcoming game development team. I am the owner, @Jdubygamer. I am looking for builders, scripters, and UI makers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, “Carbine Legends”!

Mission/Job:
The job of the Infinite Development Studio is to bring games to the Roblox Community in which people enjoy and that bring friends together. Our games are games that friends can play together while also enjoying that they are doing. And that is what we want to accomplish.

Basic Game Information:
Carbine Legends is a game that is based off of Roblox’s Phantom Forces. Our game is going to be a first person shooter game with different game modes (listed later in plan). We will also have various different maps.

The Team

@Jdubygamer - Owner
@HeyItsMarbles - Project Manager
Builders - [0/2 - OPEN]
Scripters - @Tom_minecraft and @Terminated_Creator - [2/2 - CLOSED]
UI - @Icycord0 - [1/1 - CLOSED]

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress every few days and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. The maps that are needed to be made are:

Maps Needed

1. Abandoned factory.

2. Abandoned warehouse.

3. Area 51.

4. Forest with accessible underground bunker (big bunker. This will be big enough to have a lot of rooms).

5. Underwater research lab (with see through windows to see the water outside it. This will be big enough to have a lot of rooms).

6. Junkyard.

7. Construction site.

Our game needs 7 new maps created within a 3-4 week span. We expect each asset will take between 2-3 days and a week.

We also need scripters to help script the game and make it all work. This can include…

• Making different rounds with different maps.
  • Making a gun-buying shop with in-game credits.
  • Making each round have a different game mode (game modes being scripted already).
  • Making the leaderboard work (showing KDR, Kills, Score, Deaths, Etc).
  • Making GUI’s work.
  • And other things to make the game work and run smoothly.

In addition, we also need someone to make UI’s that show…

• An image of each gun.
  • The gun stats.
    • Firerate
    • Damage
    • Etc.

Requirements:

1. Must be at least 13 years or older to apply.
  2. Must be able to be flexible when it comes to payment.
  3. Must have a portfolio when applying for any of these jobs. MUST SEND IMAGES/PORTFOLIO LINK WHEN APPLYING/ASKING FOR JOB!

Payment

We are paying 500ish R$ per map. Our preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the maps you’ve created. (Price may vary though as I am running a bit short on Robux).

Scripting payment will vary on what you script and the complexity of the scripts that you make.

GUI will range from 500-1500 R$ depending on how much of what I ask you to do, you choose to do.

Note that I am currently running short on Robux so I might have to pay you via group funds as we make them, but I do have a few thousand right now.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum at @Jdubygamer or via Discord at: Jdubygamer#7714. Note that I am currently on LOA so am not going on discord at all. I will still read dev forum messages though.

Our Discord server link is: REDOING SERVER. LINK WILL BE REPOSTED WHEN DONE.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.