Infinitely Loading into my ROBLOX Game

My group game: [1.29] Untitled Flash Game - Roblox has never had ANY issues loading into the game and all of a sudden, about an hour ago when ROBLOX released the patch notes for version 622, the game now doesn’t work at all. It was a separate place from the main game so you start on a menu, click a few buttons then you’re in the game.

I published that separate place to the main place and now it doesn’t even load at all, it didn’t before and doesn’t now so I thought maybe it’s just a bug with StreamingEnabled since I have a lot of terrain in my game, toggled it off and it did absolutely nothing. I’ve tried to fix my main menu and such to fix this issue but it hasn’t helped at all.

Does anyone have any clue what’s going on or have had this issue before? Hope to get some help to solve this since the ROBLOX patch notes don’t even include anything about StreamingEnabled or the TeleportService.

I honestly have no clue on how to fix this, i tried joining the game myself and i can confirm it does not load. I think youre just going to have to wait for roblox to fix their patch which caused this problem, or go into your game and try to optimise it as much as possible. Other than that, i cant offer any help. Hope it gets fixed soon