Inno's Asset Pack

Hello there,

I am Innovatement a builder / beginner modeler on the platform. I am a contributor to an estimated 50M+ visits. I have been building for almost 4 years now. I am a cartoony / low poly builder.

I work on a lot of cartoon / low-poly styled builds. And since I did not have a lot of assets for these environments I decided to make one. This is why i’ve been working on this asset pack for a while now, and I decided to make it open-source so new aspiring developers can use it to upgrade their builds. This is a Low-Poly asset pack which contains a lot of assets you can use for your environments e.g; foliage.

• A Rowboat
• Lilypads
• Flowers
• Vines
• Plants + Grass
• Lantern + Lantern Holder
• Campfire
• A Table
• Seats (Chair + Bench)
• Cutlery (Fork + Knife)
• Plate
• (Champaign) Bottle
• Tree Trunks
• A Crate
• A Barrel
• A Bridge
• Logs
• (Money) Bags
• Coin + Gem
• Rocks
• Mushrooms
• Bushes
• Fences
• Trees
- Pine Trees
- Stylized
- Palm Trees
• Border Parts

I have decided NOT to UV-unwrap (texture) any of these assets. This means every part can be customized exactly to your games environment!

These assets are free to use. Keep in mind you are NOT allowed to sell this asset pack. I don’t need to be credited, but I do not mind if you do.

Asset Pack: Inno's Asset Pack - Roblox

If you have any questions about my asset pack make sure to contact me here on the DevForums or through Twitter.

Thanks for reading and have a nice one! :sunglasses:

53 Likes

Amazing! Keep up the grind. I’d love to see more of you.

4 Likes

Awesome Asset pack! Just wondering, how do you make the GUI’s for " Assets, Images, etc "

1 Like

Its quite easy, the way I make them is using the pen tool in photoshop. add a gradient overlay, change the opacity a bit and you’re done

Awesome Asset Pack!! I really like it! Keep your great work!

1 Like

Stunning pack! I really like the models, you’re great with Blender.

1 Like

Wow, Nice Low-Poly Asset Pack!

1 Like

Great asset pack, I’ll definitely be using the coin and diamond in my upcoming projects.

1 Like