Innovatement Portfolio | Builder // Modeler

Hey there! I am Sem (Innovatement), a developer from the Netherlands. I have 6 years of experience on my name. My expertise lies in creating low-poly / stylized assets & game environments, I do not just create environments though! I also work on realistic asset creation and the creation of (simulator) pets!

When working on projects my uttermost priority is not just creating a visually pleasing experience but pleasing the client. I value a sum of factors when I am working on your project! I value communication and realistic expectations a ton, this is why I try to provide a specific deadline with a roadmap of what will be done how and when.

For commissions I use a variety of software’s to get the most pleasing final result, these are listed below.

  • Blender
  • Substance Painter
  • ZBrush
  • Photoshop
  • Premiere Pro
  • InDesign

I have contributed to a couple of experiences on the platform including; Find The Button, Free Hatchers, Swim Race Clicker, Dragon Fighters Simulator, and Warfare Tycoon

- Warfare Tycoon

- Fast Food Tower Defense

- Dragon Fighters Simulator

- Swim Race Clicker

- Time Universe

- Pacmania

- M4A1E9 Sherman Tank

  • If you’d like to take a closer look you can do so here!

- TPZ Fuchs

  • If you’d like to take a closer look you can do so here!

- Pirate Cannon

  • If you’d like to take a closer look you can do so here!

- Medieval Axe

- Glock T4E


- Helicopter

- Humvee

- Jeep

- Modern Weapons

- Armor

- Stylized Weapons

- EsElWilco Accessories

These assets were made in collaboration with EsElWilco!

- Medieval House

- Treasure Chest

- Fence

- Potion

- Majestic Jester

- Savage Soul Stealer

- Emerald Archangel

- Imperial Queen

- Pixel Deer & Dog

- Dinosaur Egg

- Heaven & Hell Egg

- Simplistic Eggs

My availability is different per day, I generally spent 4-5 hours per day working on projects!
Please do note that these hours may vary.
Timzone: GMT +1

The pricing of your assets are based on a sum of factors. If there are any questions about this, or if you simply require a quote on your project make sure to reach out to me!

  • Texture (Do you require high-quality textures or simply need it to be textured in-studio?)
  • Complexity (How complex is your asset to 3D model?)
  • Timeframe (How quickly do you need your assets done?)

The delivery of the assets & maps is generally done through a carefully organized .zip file. This file includes a couple of files and can include anything you’d like in them!

For MAPS this .zip file generally contains:

  • .RBXL & .RBXM
  • .FBX’s (.OBJ’s can also be included if preferred)
  • .Blend (Contains all assets not total placement, this can be found in .RBXL / .RBXM)
  • .SPP’s (Substance Painter)
  • Extra folder with textures (If used)

For ASSETS this .zip file generally contains:

  • .RBXL & .RBXM
  • .FBX (.OBJ can also be included if preferred)
  • .Blend
  • .SPP (Substance Painter)
  • Extra folder with textures (If used)

I also take shares (%), if this is something you are offering please provide me with a game concept and we can go from there!

Please note that 25% of the commission is paid upfront and the remaining 75% is transferred upon completion!

  • Payment: Robux or USD via PayPal.

You can contact me via Twitter or through Discord; innovatement

Thank you a lot for taking the time to read my portfolio! :slightly_smiling_face:


Amazing Builder! Can’t wait to see more of you. :fire:


You should defiantly consider hiring this experienced builder if you are looking for a friendly and talented person! He is really active and gets back to you as soon as possible.


Vouch! He’s really talented! :smiley:


One of the most underrated builders in the community!

1 Like