A compact module for handling sequential input(s) easily and supporting holding input(s).
Have you ever wanted to handle sequential inputs such as combos for double jumping,dashing and weapons or holding inputs? Well, Input plus could help you with that with making your code clean and performant. Input plus is very easy to use and supports any amount of keybinds.
Sequence- A sequence of keybinds with delay specified (if delay is nil, no delay is included)
- Any amount of keybinds can be put in the sequence.
- Events to indicate starting of sequence, ending of sequence and pressing of the keybinds
- Feature to cancel the current input or reset the sequence. (Commonly used when gameProcessedEvent is true)
Hold- Any amount of keybinds can be put in the holding list.
- Events to indicate starting of holding,ending of holding and holding of specific keybinds
- Feature to cancel the current input.(Commonly used when gameProcessedEvent is true)
Sequence examples script can be found in github:
Up coming : Support for Mobile (If module gets enough attention)