Insane lag in Roblox Studio

(posting this because my friend has this issue and he cant post right now)

1. to get rid of my insane studio lag

2. at july 21, my roblox studio suddenly started insanely lagging, it happend randomly for no reason i had like 2 background apps open the memory is only up to 7 gb and there was no spotify no youtube or anything it was just studio being absolute garbage (friend sent this)

3. honestly idk if my solutions were solving it so i guess none
    left video link below
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LboA4xHVKG4

friend hardware info below:
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.30GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
SSD LITEON LCH-128V2S-11 2.5

2 Likes

I watched the video, maybe you should try deleting the particles and see what happens? Many visual effects at once cause extreme lag

1 Like

ive tried to turn them off yes it works but like they are simple vfx before i used to run these effects normally at like 60 fps or something but why does the lag occur now before it didnt that just doesnt make any sense to me

1 Like

btw i added his hardware info, maybe that can help

1 Like

I don’t really know computers like that, but it could likely be some internal client error. It could be causing the lag. But, as always, it can also be some sort of occasional roblox issue

2 Likes

so how do i fix this internal client error ? (friend asked this)
by the way do you know any other solutions to this problem?

1 Like

Uh… i don’t really know, i was just suggesting what could have happened, since it could be an internal error, maybe troubleshooting the PC would help? I’m just suggesting

1 Like

troubleshooting didnt work much but i know that when i look away and get near particles it fps drops like 40frames (reply from friend)