Installing a plugin from the website creates more windows

When installing a plugin from the platform or website on Roblox, it will not only open Roblox Studio and add an “Installed Complete!”, it can also multiply and create tons of the same frame making you spam click and waste tons of time.

Not only that, it can freeze and crash Roblox Studio which makes my development and workflow on studio drop and have to go to Task Manager and end the task there instead of closing it out.

How to reproduce:

• Open up the website.
  • Go and find a plugin in the create or inventory that you own or “did” own.
  • When it’s being launched, let it load.
  • It should:
    • A) Create more of the same frame.
    • B) Makes Roblox Studio with the frames.

I’m using Chrome 86 on Windows 10: Chrome 86.0.4240.193 (Official Build) (64-bit).
System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300HM CPU @ 2.40GHz.

It isn’t reproducible all the time and will usually work with the first or second time you install a plugin on the website, extremely annoying when that plugin isn’t in the toolbox and have to go fishing on the platform.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the bug report!! I believe we’ve found the cause and will roll out a fix in the next few weeks.

5 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.