InstantLife Studios is hiring!

About Us! ~ :sparkles:

Hiya! I’m Ryuu the Creative Director and Founder of InstantLife Studios. I have 2 years of experience with blender (Portfolio Below). We are currently looking for a highly talented builder/Environmental artist (Must be good with roblox terrain) and a Talented 3D Modeller. You’d be joining an awesome team thats currently developing an awesome adventure for people to play!

My Portfolio: (Opened) 3D Modeler Portfolio

The Team! ~ :star:

@Jax_ie - Modeller, Builder
@Tsubasa_GFX - Graphic Design and Project Management
@ggb8y - Scripter
@Could Be You! - Builder, Environmental Artist
@Could Be You! - Modeller

About The Job! ~ :sparkles:

We are looking for a professional, highly skilled and experienced Modeller and Builder to join the team. We expect high quality, Optimized Models and builds. We also expect very good communication and frequent updates. These roles could last as long as you want!

About The First Project! ~ :sparkles:

The very first project InstantLife Studios will be releasing is called Elvor Valley. This game will be a mix of Animal Crossing/Stardew Valley with a ton of customisation, Exploring, Crafting, Planting, Fishing! The map will focus more on the low poly side while still preserving the smooth cartoon look. Once your accepted for the position we will tell you more about the plans for Elvor Valley!

Heres what we have made for Elvor Valley so Far

Elvor Valley Assets

image image
The game is still in early Development so for now we only have the custom character and Nature assets. Ignore the pretty bad screenshots, Currently late while i make this post! :laughing:

All work being given is CONFIDENTIAL and cannot be shared under any circumstances! By applying, you are agreeing to these terms.

Requirements! ~ :star:

• Minimum Age of 16
  • Fluent in English
  • High quality, Optimized Models and Builds
  • Good communication, and frequent updates of current projects
  • Quick response times

Payment! ~ :sparkles:

We are offering a 15% stake in InstantLife Studios for both positions. Contracts can be offered if 18+

Contact Us! ~ :star:

If you are interested in this position, please DM us on Discord: Ryuu#5912 or -Tsu#0001

Please use this message format:

1. Name, Age
  2. Availability
  3. Skills and specialities
  4. Past jobs/experiences
  5. Link to a portfolio/Previous work
  6. Why we should hire you, and why you feel you are good for the job!

Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day! :slight_smile: (Credits to JamJamJoo)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.