(Temp Closed) Intended_Pun - Music Composer

Hey, I’m Intended_Pun, and I’ve been producing music since 2015! You can hear my stuff in Firework Simulator, The Clown Killings Reborn, and lately, my own personal games. I’ve really been enjoying music commissions lately, so I have decided to update my portfolio.

Examples/Genres
I have tons of experience with many genres. I’m also always willing to try something new! Here are the best examples for the genres I produce:

Pop

Dance

Acoustic

Lo-Fi

Ambient

Horror
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qzE5s6H-9Mkf9kp6-2x7ac_WpUMmVZbg (Sorry no SoundCloud).

I also have some 8-bit music, although I’m unable to put that on SoundCloud at the moment…

Availability
I’m a student, so please go easy on me here. I’m available pretty often, although not much during the day. I have a Discord you can communicate with me on, although I’m more active on the dev forums. If I don’t respond to you on Discord, message me here.

I try to get all commissions done as soon as possible, although completion time can vary depending on my availability and the complexity of the project. One track can take me a few days to a few weeks, but if it’s in a genre I have tons of experience with you can expect it sooner rather than later.

Pricing

One song = R$ 5,000. You will get about 2-3 minutes of audio. Can be loopable.

Payment
All payments need to be through group funds. I will accept USD if needed, although I prefer the latter. Let me know upfront if you plan on paying me in USD.

Contact
Message me on the dev forums if you want to get in touch! From there I can give you my Discord handle. Please give your message a relevant title.

20 Likes

Wow, great work! If I need something like this I know who to go to!

1 Like

What do you use to make musik?

I use a variety of programs, but mostly a combination of FL Studio 20 for production and Audacity to clean up the final master. :slight_smile:

Wow, this is really good. I’m working on a game right now and once I need some background music you are definitely someone I will consider.

1 Like

I would love to hire you reply with your discord tag so I can add you!