Interactable Airline Screen

Hello! If you couldn’t tell by the title, I’m making an interactable screen that you can find in airline flights (specifically jetblue)! Here is a screenshot and 2 videos of my screen (so far). Please give any critique if possible. And PLEASE does someone have reference!!!

If you want to test the game out, click here!: Airplane Game - Roblox

(ye ik i have honey installed i’m just too lazy to un-install it, i also have a updates discord server if ye people are interested)

Edit: New vid =

6 Likes

This looks incredible! Are some of the videos gifs or are they all Roblox videos?

1 Like

I use OBS. They were originally mkv files, but then I converted them into mp4 as the devforum does not support mkv. If you mean the videos in the actual game, they are all roblox videos.

1 Like

Thats really cool!

Side note: “DharMann” is spelled with 2 n’s

2 Likes

Thanks, also roblox doesn’t allow me set my display name as “DharMann”, only “DharMan”.

This needs detail if you can add it.

Also, use Surfacegui brightness, turn Lightinfludence to 0 and SurfaceGui brightness to 3.6

Can you be a little bit more specific about “detail”?

Also, I can’t seem to find a property of surfacegui called “lightinfludence”, or an actual thingamajig called “SurfaceGuiBrightness” or something.

1 Like

Hi! These look great, one note though. as far as I know roblox limits only 3 videoframes per game, otherwise it looks great.

You should be able to find it. Search the properties bar.

When it’s set to 0, the Brightness property will appear.

everytime you try and press something it should say “INTERACTION CANCELLED”
seriously tho whats up with airlines and cancelling flights?

What do you mean by "Everytime you try and press something, it should say “INTERACTION CANCELLED”?

basically, this. but with interactions

1 Like

Oh yeah. Although that’s something else.