Interested in making a "VR Hands" game

Over the past couple of days, I’ve been wanting to make a VR Hands game. I feel like it would be cool to make one because it would be fun for people to just go around and do stuff in VR while they can interact with the other players and interact with objects.

I’ve been looking through the Developer Forums for a while about this topic, and I can’t seem to find anything that could help me make a VR hands game. I know that there is some VR API things, however I’m unsure what to do with them and it’s kind of confusing to me.

Not sure if anyone can give me tips/help, but if you can, that would be nice.

3 Likes

I have wanted to do the same thing as you have wanted before but gave up on the project but to get started I watched this

I hope this helps you.

3 Likes

I wanted to make a VR game too, but VRService is a bit confusing. I wouldn’t suggest watching the YouTube video suggested as it won’t lead to a game like VR Hands, but rather just add slight compatibility to your game. Although it seems confusing, I would take a closer look at the documentation for VRService. VRService | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

I can agree with that video, but that’s not the type I was looking for. I was asking for a VR Hands game, not just your basic VR roblox game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

ahhh ok I see what you mean now sorry that that couldn’t help.

1 Like

not sure if this help but forgot to link this video up also