Internal server error when accessing group on multiple browsers

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

I get a 500 response when accessing https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2750566

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Attempting to access the page will cause this 100% of the time on Chrome 59.0.3071.109 on both Windows 10 and Linux. This does not happen on Firefox, I have not checked other browsers.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

Production

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

Was only reported to me on 10th December

EDIT: This is now being reported by users on Windows 10 on Edge, Firefox and Chrome

1 Like

I am getting the error too when I click on the website; also tried pasting the id to a clean group link and still got the error.

Using Windows 10 and Chrome.

This issue seems to have been resolved. I’m now able to access the group.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.