Introduce group forums

I 100% agree with the group role permission proposal/idea you’ve presented. Also, a permission program would be beneficial if moderation can zip through a huge list of requests. It can also be a hindrance to smaller communities/groups if there are priorities set to how many users are within your group or the standing of the owner. The amount of senseless posting and trolling would be reduced overall since those permissions aren’t accessible to those who don’t have to worry about tarnishing their standing within said group.

1 Like

Yeah I didnt want to suggest a member count requirement but you have to prove yourself as a legitimate community

Obviously there will be more spongebob fans than star trek fans on roblox. However they both represent communities on roblox.

The role permissions could be used in thousands of ways basically

3 Likes

support

1 Like

I support this feature. It would provide more functionality for groups for a ton of groups, such as victory acknowledgments for war groups or hiring requests for dev groups.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to push the debate so hard. I love the idea, and maybe set a little too deep into what a potential flaw could be. Challenges are things Roblox loves to tackle so I’m sure if the idea was a popular interest it could be done in some way.

1 Like

Not sure if this is basically what you explained. But yeah, my main idea for it was that not everyone can post/delete posts unless given permission to.

1 Like

Love the idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lastest 5 threads:
GET FREE @ROBUX HERE!! JUST VISIT @fr33.robbux.life.tv

Yes you could enable rank priv. to post but majority wouldnt bother, they’ll just enable forums by default and VOILA: You got the comment cancer x10 all over again.

Other than that, I think it’d be cool but roblox should focus on other more important things since there are alot of good alternatives to this forum idea. I use wikia, it’s pretty great and allowed for more than just forums.

4 Likes

May I just divert your attention to this for a moment or two!

6 Likes

So each group has its own forum, and you can assign roles to moderate the forums. Then the moderation system moderates the forum just as it would on the group wall. Okay, sure.

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. It’s like multiple group walls. Calling it a forum probably wasn’t the right idea, but I see you understand.

3 Likes

I agree, It’d be a great addition considering the lack of organization with regular group message boards and(R.I.P.) The Roblox Forums.

Maybe even message-boards/forums for individual group games could be implemented, so that developers have a better sense of their fan/player base.

Anyway, that’s a really neato idea.

3 Likes