Introducing Amphiriteal!

Heya, Amphi! Welcome to the forum. Extremely happy to have and welcome you here, hopefully you have a great time here and enjoy your stay! <3

Oh my goodness. A fellow Stardew Valley enthusiast! (which character is your favorite?) Glad to meet you!

Anyways, again, great to see and have you here! Have an amazing day!

3 Likes

welcome to being DET @Amphiriteal! i wonder when i could become a fish friend someday :fish:

2 Likes

Whale hello there!! Super excited to have you on the team! :heart: :beach_umbrella:

22 Likes

Welcome to the team, so glad to have you on board!

9 Likes

Sure are a lot of seafaring folks in DevRel. Welcome to the team, it’s great to have you! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Welcome Amphiriteal! I’m sure you’ll love the community! I look forward to seeing you on DevForum!

3 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to the Roblox team! You’ll do an awesome job. Roblox is such a great community.

2 Likes

Welcome! I really hope you enjoy this amazing community! The more the merrier!

2 Likes

Welcome! I really hope you “fin-joy” this community!

2 Likes

As a Christian myself, I most definitely admire and approve of the first photo. Very realistic, very creative. 9.5/10

4 Likes

Welcome to the club! I dont know what else to put here.

3 Likes

Hah, I got one.

I hope you clam benefit the community.

eh, kinda lame lol.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum For Joining.

2 Likes

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here! <3

3 Likes

Welcome, and awesome to have you in the team! :smiley:
I can’t make up a sea-related pun right now, maybe later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also could you teach my shoulder noob how to swim? He’s kinda afraid of water :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum! It’s amazing to see the community grow.

2 Likes

I should have known that something smells fishy today… and that was your introduction. Welcome!

3 Likes

i know some for amphiritea imagine there your introduction
anyways welcome for joining forum

2 Likes

It’s great to see a… Mermaid… to swim into Developer Engagement. I’ll probably sea you later as well. :mermaid:

2 Likes