Introducing Amphiriteal!

The magical conch has spoken! Amphiriteal is here! :mermaid:

Hi friends! My name is Amphiriteal, most people call me Amphi for short! I rose out of the seafoam 11 years ago on Roblox and have been cruising the waves since.

I’ll be swimming with the Developer Engagement Team and bringing all the exciting developer connections to life. You can catch me popping into your reefs a ton, so give me a fins up if you see me! I’m super duper excited to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone!

When I’m not chatting with my fish friends, I love to listen to compliments from starfish I use as earrings in my ear. They can be such suck-ups. Oh… you mean like hobbies? Well, I love to design clothing, play games like Valorant or Stardew Valley, and read. I could be buried in a book for hours, so send me recommendations! I love fantasy (but not sci-fi), young adult, and mystery novels the most.

I look forward to making a big splash with you all.

Sea :ocean: ya later,
Amphiriteal.

135 Likes

Welcome to the team, always nice to see another member join the team - you’ll love it!

6 Likes

Welcome! This is a great community to be with!

4 Likes

Hi, very nice to see you here.

We all hope you’ll have a wonderful time here

While I’m here, would you like some of Roblox’s finest creations?

17 Likes

Glad another mystical being has joined us.

2 Likes

Welcome to the DevRel community Amphi! - It’s nice to see a new staff member join the devrel team! I hope you’ll have a nice time with us!

2 Likes

Welcome!! :wave:

We’re all happy as a clam to have you join the team and have been shellebrating your arrival! :shell:

28 Likes

Welcome! Glad to see you here as member of our community.

2 Likes

Welcome to Roblox, Amp! Hoping you can have a lot of fun working in this team!

Oh and also, I recommend you watching a mysterious series called “The Black List”. I know it’s not a book or a novel but the story is very awesome!

3 Likes

Oh gosh, the puns. Gotta love them.

2 Likes

It’s been fin-tastic so far :)! I shore am excited.

9 Likes

I watched it already! Loved it.

6 Likes

Welcome to the team Amphiriteal, we are happy to have you! This wizard sends you a cool wave for your arrival. :mage: :snowflake: :ocean:

12 Likes

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time at roblox.

3 Likes

You watched all of the chapters? That’s crazy and awesome to hear that at the same time!

4 Likes

Welcome to the metaverse Amphiriteal!

3 Likes

Welcome to DET and the community Amphiriteal!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad to see you here. :wave:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome! I can’t wait to see what you bring to Roblox! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the team @Amphiriteal!

Obligatory welcome video:

For a great book? I recommend A Man Called Ove, I’m obsessed with it!

Welcome! :fish:

9 Likes