Introducing blackbird12138!

Greetings fellow humans,

My name is blackbird12138 (coming from a song by Aimer) and I just joined the Developer Relations team as a Community Management intern for this summer. Super excited to be part of the community and collaborate with everyone!

I have always been a gaming enthusiast, and throughout the years and have spent hours and hours playing games on different platforms. My favorites are Overwatch on PC, The Legend of Zelda on Switch, and Fall Guys on PlayStation. Additionally, I love exploring and trying out different games on Steam, a hobby that carried on to Roblox last year.

Even though I only started a week ago, it’s been amazing getting to know all the great people who make up the Roblox community and as I get to know you all more and your creations on the platform I know it will only get better with time!

I really look forward to getting to know more about everyone soon, and please please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or just want to chat!!

-blackbird12138

144 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 5 minutes.

Welcome @Blackbird12138!

Obligatory welcome video:

30 Likes

Welcome to the Developer Community @Blackbird12138 ! It is nice to meet ya. :wave: :bird:

4 Likes

Welcome to the cool kids club!!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Roblox community! Hope you have a great time with us!

However, be careful! In the great dark woods, a great danger lurks around, always travel in groups.

35 Likes

hello and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

important question: what is your favourite kanye song?

7 Likes

Welcome @Blackbird12138 !

We’re all happy to have you here! :slightly_smiling_face:

If I remember correctly, that song is in the Penny Rain Album right?

9 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! It’s always good to see a new face on the devrel team.
Feel free to message me on slack to say hello :slight_smile:

4 Likes

welcome to the forums, nice to see you here!
now idk what i can say to greet him smh help i have a dead brain

5 Likes

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome!

Are you based in the HQ? If so, what’s your snack of choice? Only the most important of questions.

10 Likes

O geez I thought u were a hacker for a second xD

Welcome to the team!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you sir

Greetings and salutations!

teach me this power playing baseplate games in anything but graphics quality one :sob:

Welcome to the team, hope you have a great experience! I’ll be on and off Neon District, you can meet me there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @Blackbird12138 to Roblox! :happy3: :roblox_light: :roblox:

4 Likes

Welcome to Dev Relations @Blackbird12138!

Hopefully you have an acceptable time here (roblox and the community is quite chaotic a lot of the time) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome. I’m sure you’ll be a great fit here :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to Developer Relations! I really hope you enjoy being a part of the Roblox development community, can’t wait to see what you’ll work on.

Apparently BOTW is good but I’ve never watched anything on it (apart from a speedrun category that probably isn’t appropriate to be mentioned here). I’ve legitimately never played a Zelda game (and I have 5 Nintendo consoles that I could play one on).

4 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

Welcome

We hope you enjoy your stay

6 Likes