Introducing BlossomYey

Always so awesome to see another person join the dev relations team :smile: hope to see you around!

3 Likes

We must make a blossom path for her into Roblox! Who will help me?
:cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :basket:

8 Likes

Hola. Ā”Bienvenido al equipo de Relaciones con desarrolladores! Muy feliz de tenerte como parte de nuestra asombrosa comunidad.

Hi there. Welcome to the Developer Relations team! So happy to have you apart of our astonishing community.

5 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum! Itā€™s always great to see people from all over the globe on this platform.

4 Likes

I also saw that you are also a member of the Spanish Developer Engagement Team as well. But other than that, itā€™s great to have you here Blossom.

4 Likes

Letā€™s do this one more timeā€¦

-A Pirate

-Turtles

-A Burrito

ā€¦and now a flower. I like this new direction

12 Likes

Welcome to the Devforum, BlossomYey! Itā€™s an awesome community and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy it here. :cherry_blossom:

12 Likes

Welcome new staff! I hope you bring out with your best behavior and donā€™t embarrass your team!

1 Like

Wow, welcome!

Computer science is indeed a whole career virtually infinite possibilities. Iā€™m also quite passionate about CS, although at the higher programming languages, but I do hope to slowly creep my way through Assembly Language then to the hardware level. It amazes me how code can literally change stuff on the hardware level.

Sorry, too engrossed in CS. Iā€™m thrilled that I share a passion with a DevRel! All the best on the journey to your masterā€™s.

Welcome BlossomYey, canā€™t wait to see your awesome contributions!

5 Likes

Welcome, BlossomYey! Hace a great time on the DevForum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the ship! We have some pretty awesome pirates here including yourselfā€¦

Welcome to DevRel! Super nice to have you here, devforum is one awesome place. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmm, how do I add a flower pun here? Ahā€¦

Welcome to the flower patch known as the Developer Forum! I hope you blossom and become very known across Roblox! (blossom means grow in the pun.)

6 Likes

Woohoo!! Welcome to the team!! Always wonderful to see new faces. :^)

5 Likes

BlossomYey the Developer Relation Team has arrived! :cherry_blossom:

Ahoy, itā€™s I, BloxPixel. Welcome to the Developer Relation team! I hope you can enjoy your stay on the Developer Forum!

5 Likes

Bienvenida a la comunidad, gracias por la intenciĆ³n de ayudar a que mejore la comunidad hispana, latina o lo que sea

5 Likes

Glad to see you here. Big warm welcome into the community!

3 Likes

Welcome, weā€™re glad to have you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! So nice seeing more and more cool people joining. Im sure youll love it here!

8 Likes

Welcome to the team @BlossomYey! Hope you have a wonderful time here!

4 Likes

Amazing job Blossom!
Hopefully, you give more potential to Roblox than it had before you joined Developer Relations!
Best if luck, EggcellentSpook.

4 Likes