Introducing BlossomYey

Hello developers,

This week I had the pleasure of joining the wonderful Developer Relations team. I am very grateful to all team members for their warm welcome and for all the support they have given me during the Roblox integration process. Through the Discord server, I was able to connect with some developers and know a little more about the community and I believe the passion and creativity perceived in the Roblox family is truly impressive.

I would like to formally introduce myself so that you know me a little more. My username is “BlossomYey”, I am a student at Florida International University and recently I started a master’s degree in computer science. I have always been interested in knowing more about how computers operate, how to develop programs and mobile applications using different programming languages. This career simply has no limits, there is always the possibility of inventing or designing something new. Because of this, I find it an amazing opportunity to join Roblox and be able to support the projects and innovative games of the developer community.

In a few words, as part of the team, I will be representing the Hispanic community of developers by moderating the forum, contributing to the creation of new challenges and activities for community members to participate. The objective is to expand and promote the work of Hispanic developers and increase our audience.

In case of any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly through the developer forum and I will gladly help.

Thanks,

BlossomYey :cherry_blossom:

310 Likes

Welcome! Hope you have a good time here. Glad you’re here. :grin:

21 Likes

Welcome to the community, Blossom! I’m glad to see you here!

14 Likes

Hey @BlossomYey I wish you the best and looking forwards to be seeing you around the DevForum!

#DevForumFamily :grinning:

12 Likes

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad! Glad to see you’re here.

25 Likes

Welcome to the Dev Relations Team! Happy to have you here and we all hope you enjoy your stay! :roblox: :roblox_light:

16 Likes

Welcome aboard! I hope you make great impacts for our community, and the rest of the Roblox website!

15 Likes

Welcome! It’s nice to meet new faces around here from time to time!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Team! I am a Spanish Developer, Amazing!

8 Likes

Welcome to the epic team that is Dev Rel

6 Likes

Welcome to Dev Rel, BlossomYey! I hope you have a great time here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

¡Welcome to the team and the community! :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome! Glad to finally hear about the new members! Hopefully I see you around the community.

6 Likes

Welcome to the team, BlossomYey! We hope you enjoy the community and have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome to the devforum! I can’t wait to see you in action (:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Yey! Welcome to the DevForums, I’m certain you’ll enjoy every second.

9 Likes

Hey, welcome to Roblox, glad that you’re working here, and it’s pretty awesome that you’re representing the Hispanic Community, i wish the best for you in this community. Thanks for reading.

6 Likes

Welcome to Roblox, glad to see new awesome team members joining in!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard, spanish is one of the best languages :heart_eyes:

Enjoy your stay!

6 Likes