Introducing ChillMask14

Hello everyone! I am ChillMask14 and I recently joined the Roblox Developer Engagement team. If you are curious about the name, I have a lot of friends who call me Chill because they think I am a very relaxed and calm person. I don’t know how true this is but I definitely give that impression! Also, 14 is my lucky number.

I really like football, both watching and playing it. The World Cup is soon but unfortunately Italy will not participate. By the way, have you tried FIFA World?
I lived for a while in the Netherlands where I also practiced skateboarding but I am not at all good at it. My traveling companion is music and its various genres that, depending on different situations, give me the right vibes. In general house, jazz and rock are the most significant genres for me. In addition, I also like to spend time taking care of my outfit because I believe it is the main showcase of one’s self-identity.

My best skills when gaming are essentially:

1. Perseverance. I cannot stand the idea of not being able to overcome a level, an obstacle or a difficulty. This leads me to put all my efforts even if I could spend that time doing something else.

2. Creativity. When I’m immersed in a game I always try to find the best strategy, thinking outside the box. I think this stimulates my creativity and I’m sure you guys can understand me on this more than anyone. That’s why I feel I have a lot to learn from all of you!

3. Technical knowledge. Moving within a digital world makes me more comfortable with technology and this also impacts my everyday life. For instance, I always explain even the easiest technological things to my parents.

What do you think? Let me know what your skills are!

I take this opportunity to inform you about the creation of this new official Roblox group for Italian-speaking developers. You can use it to socialize and communicate with each other or provide feedback about the platform.

That’s all from me, stay chill!

80 Likes

Welcome, @ChillMask14 to the community! I hope sincerely that you can have an absolutely amazing day!

7 Likes

Welcome Mr ChillMask. Hopefully you enjoy your time here, don’t get too cold tho. Keep a jacket around… :cold_face:

7 Likes

minor spelling mistake, i win

15 Likes

Welcome to Roblox @ChillMask14! :happy3: :it:

4 Likes

was to see if you were paying attention :joy:

12 Likes

Welcome to Developer Engagement Team, ChillMask14

3 Likes

Also, @ChillMask14: As you are an Italian, what is your opinion in regards to pineapple on a pizza as the top? :ghost::pineapple:

6 Likes

Welcome, but time to

8 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here! :wave:

2 Likes

Is this also a grammatical error or am I just getting my definitions messed up.

4 Likes

Welcome @ChillMask14 me and @V2qwq added your character to our game :cold_face:
Screenshot_20221101-145015_YouTube

8 Likes

welcome to roblox!, it will be great to have you in the community! @ChillMask14

4 Likes

Hello from Slovakia! :wave: :slovakia: :it:

characters

3 Likes

Hallo and welcomeeeeee! i hope the best for you :it:

3 Likes

Welcome to Roblox @ChillMask14!

5 Likes

Welcome! You sound like a pretty chill guy!

4 Likes

hello chill, nice to meet you :b

3 Likes

Welcome. First question, do you drink milk?

2 Likes

Sup man! I couldn’t find any other grammatical errors, so I guess you win this one… Hope you have a good time here!

4 Likes