Introducing Configure Group

I have waited on this for so long, I can’t even express how happy it makes me. However, since they are doing group updates… just like others have stated, there are 255 different rank numbers, why is there only 18 available?

Well yes I don’t think there should be 255 ranks, there should definitely be more than just 18.

5 Likes

It looks so much better, especially the role permissions page.

I would like to see more users shown on the Members page so I don’t have to click through so many pages; I usually pre-screen my join requests before clicking Accept All.

However, now that group bots are mostly dealt with I haven’t really needed to do that for a while so I don’t know if this will actually become a real problem.

The first time I clicked “Accept All” on my join requests I got an error and had to click through pages / click on the button a couple of times. I was on the last page of results the first time I tried. This might just be related to the initial rollout though, not sure?

Obviously I can’t try to reproduce now though because I don’t have any more join requests.

chrome_2019-12-12_18-44-28

Minor nitpick:
The outline on these dropdowns is more white than inputs and dropdowns elsewhere on the website:
Eg. Account settings: image

15 Likes

Im not sure if someone asked this already but, is there an option to get this ‘‘New’’ Group Admin Panel already or do we have to wait for it to release to the Public?

3 Likes

It’s released only for beta testers at the moment. However, it will be released to the public soon, I believe.

7 Likes

Is there a way to join the Beta Program, or don’t u know anything about that?

5 Likes

Yes, there is. Here’s the link; https://devforum.roblox.com/t/enroll-in-the-roblox-beta-program/45778

9 Likes

Not sure if someone has said this already, but I’d LOVE for there to be a feature where we can transfer robux in our actual accounts to a group directly without having to tax ourselves just to be able to use group payouts. This is great progress though!

17 Likes

I don’t think Roblox would ever make this a thing, otherwise Roblox won’t make any money out of it.

5 Likes

i would love some updates to the group payouts to go with this.

2 Likes

Finally! Good update; still more needs to be done and this was very long overdue.

3 Likes

Finally our eyes can see the configure group page at 2 am in the morning. Next is the Develop/Create pages…

12 Likes

Woah it’s finally here. Amazing work :smiley:

One suggestion, could we have a Total for the Revenue Summary page like the group admin page has?

New Summary Vs Old Summary

10 Likes

That setting only allows that rank to spend group funds on stuff like game thumbnails or other things that uses robux from the group funds instead of your own account. It does not mean you can payout from the group, you can only use the group’s robux on certain things.

honestly I’m just glad it supports dark mode since I dont want to go on my group configuration page with it being blinding as a dark mode user so im pretty happy about the update

3 Likes

Yes! We are discussing how to make it clear to users that pending sales aren’t part of the final calculation, which is why right now we don’t have a total. When we decide on an approach to differentiate pending sales, we will add back the total amount.

4 Likes

The new group configure page looks great.
I’ve noticed that everything is more organized, I love it!

We’ve been waiting for an update to the configuration page for awhile; I’d have to say it was worth the wait.

3 Likes

BitwiseAndrea told me that an hour ago, please read other replys too before answering a question that has already been solved :wink:

1 Like

Now we just need unowned groups to delete themselves, also I like all the changes, well most of them as of late. Keep up the good work!

8 Likes

I agree un-owned groups should be deleted or be made open to be taken so the name doesn’t go to waste

15 Likes

I can’t believe we’d get 9 people per viewing page. This is very hurtful for any group page admin member! Please increase the number to at least 15. 3:

2 Likes