Introducing Physical Insert

Hello!

Hello! I am here to talk about my very first plugin: Physical Insert! With Physical Insert, you can insert Parts, WedgeParts, TrussParts, CornerWedgeParts, and MeshParts with ease!

How to use Physical Insert

To use Physical Insert, go to the Plugins Tab, and look for this icon. There should be multiple.
PartImage
You should see “Insert ___” under the icon. All you have to do is click on the button of the physical object you want to insert. Physical Insert is that easy!

Still a W.I.P.

Physical Insert is still a W.I.P., and all feedback is welcome. In the next Physical Insert update, I will get rid of the studs on the parts you insert, and add more objects to insert.

Does Physical Insert make building easier? Please let me know in a post! :smiley:

6 Likes

The name of this is already taken, maybe re name it. I use the other EastInsert.

1 Like

Uh ive see another plugin with this name u should rename it…

@FxllenCode @vipmejorV2 I’ll rename it… I was unaware that the name was taken.

Edit: I renamed the plugin to Physical Insert.

1 Like

No worries! Maybe do Part Insert Pro?

im horrible at names :grimacing:

It may take me a while though… It’s a lot of retyping in my post!

1 Like

I dont see much practical use in this, its easier for me to just use the part tool or insert a meshpart into workspace. I dont see that many people using it, I recommend adding more advanced parts in that people may find hard to insert. Anyways, I hope this helps.

I was planning on adding more objects to insert in the next update, like I said here.

I have the original EasyInsert so I thought this was a scam hahaha but actually I would use this to put in mesh parts and corner wedge parts.

Thanks for the feedback! More objects are coming soon. :+1: