Introducing EnchantressWillow!

Welcome! I know you will do good here on the platform. (My favorite plane is the A-10 warthog)

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to see there have been a lot of new recruits lately. I enjoy all types of music, here’s a song I like: Brand New Key, pair of roller skates. I also like listening to Eminem and Lo-fi.

1 Like
  • BC or Premium? - BC. I’m old-fashioned!
  • Talent hub or #collaboration - #collaboration :smiley:
  • If you could make one change to Roblox that couldn’t be reverted, what would it be? - More cowbell.
5 Likes

Welcome!
tenor

2 Likes

So many new DevRel members, Welcome!

2 Likes

Very based answers, excited to have you on the team :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love aviation too, How’s the A380?

3 Likes

I love the A380’s! It’s my dream to see one (as well as the B747) in person.

5 Likes

Thank you! The tradition lives on!

@EnchantressWillow, welcome to the team! Were you prepared for the welcome video? Also, what are your favorite games on Roblox? I sense that one of them is Bedwars.

2 Likes

I love this tradition!! Yes!!
Any obby games, horror games, Surf & BedWars :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome, nice to have you here

Only one thing. I think you should reconsider B747 being your favourite plane, it’s nothing compared to the beauty of this:

3 Likes

Me too! :rofl:

I saw you playing it, which is how I knew. :smirk:

1 Like

That is hideous and cool all at the same time.

5 Likes

Hello! I am looking forward for you to send me numerous feedback messages in the future! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

one of the BEST planes ever!! she’s so chefs kiss

4 Likes

Welcome! So many new people on the team. I also love aviation. The B747 is an amazing plane. I’ve always wanted to see an A380. What’s your favorite airline?

1 Like

Delta has been amazing to me, but I’d love to fly Emirates someday!

2 Likes

I haven’t flown either, but Emirates is my favorite. I haven’t heard or seen much about Delta

2 Likes

Hi Willow!

I have fear of Hacker War aka Elizabeth’s aphocalipse comes in July 1st…

Welcome to the community! Don’t let us drive you crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes