Introducing EnchantressWillow!

Hello friends!
My name is Willow, the newest addition to the Developer Engagement Team! I’ve been playing Roblox since 2010, and joining the team has been a dream of mine for years.

I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful team and extremely talented community. I’ve been taking a look around – wow! The creations everyone has been sharing leaves me speechless. I hope each and every one of you knows your creations (whether it’s coding, 2D/3D art, animations, building, etc.) are amazing. I can’t wait to see more!

When I’m not working you can find me playing videogames, learning more about airplanes (my favorite is the B747!), baking, or just hanging out with my friends. I love listening to EDM, too! Sharing music is one of my favorite types of conversations. ♫

I’m very excited to be a part of the Developer Engagement Team & I can’t wait to see where this journey takes me. I hope to game with you all soon!

Stay magical,
☾ EnchantressWillow ☽

109 Likes

Aye, welcome :wave:
Glad to have you around.

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to see new people joining :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Might as well…

29 Likes

Welcome. It’s great to see more people on the team :grin:

1 Like

Nice to see more people on Developer Engagement Team!

Also my favorite plane is the Boeing 737-800! (Southwest livery)

2 Likes

You beat me to it! :crying_cat_face:

Well, Im glad someone did it at all
To @EnchantressWillow

Welcome to our Devforum, I hope the people are nice and respectable towards you and that you can feel comfortable
I like the plane that the wright brothers flew

From 7 :dollar:

4 Likes

Man so many ppl are joining to be dets, What brings you here?

Also, may I ask another question, What do you eat? Dried mangoes like other dets?

Anyway, welcome.

2 Likes

Just a growing team, I suppose!

I’m a total food junkie. The only thing I don’t like are raisins & beans (by themselves)… and I’m lactose intolerant :frowning: but I loveeee frozen yogurt!

9 Likes

Have you ever tried dried mangoes? However I also like yogurt.

1 Like

I have! Last year I tried dried mangoes and bananas. For sure an interesting flavor. Not the same at all!

6 Likes

Very nice to meet you, welcome to the team. I like listening to EDM too! Do you like TheFatRat by any chance? If not, who do you listen too?

2 Likes

I know of his song “Stronger,” yes! I listen to all kinds of EDM. Mainstream (more pop-EDM), hardstyle, drumstep. It really depends on my mood. I listen to all kinds of music, not just EDM. I can go from EDM, to Country, to Pop, to Alternative all in a matter of minutes. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

That’s cool! I like loads of different genres and EDM is definitely one of them. I agree with you in the sense that I can switch genres really quick too honestly just me mood.

2 Likes

Another question ! What music do you listen to? This is my favourite:

What is yours?

3 Likes
1 Like

Well Im asking for favourites

Currently, my favorite song is MitiS - Try feat. RØRY… but I feel like my answer changes a lot! It’s hard loving so many genres of EDM & having to pick one song.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

That’s cool you’re learning about airplaines. My granddad was an airline pilot so he knows a lot about planes as well.

2 Likes

I missed the initial post, and people have already post the Welcome to the club video.

Anyways, welcome! It’s cool that Roblox has been hiring a bunch of new people lately.

We can be pretty chaotic sometimes, hopefully we aren’t too bad while you’re around :slight_smile:

Some questions I asked the other interns:

• BC or Premium?
  • Talent hub or #collaboration
  • If you could make one change to Roblox that couldn’t be reverted, what would it be?
3 Likes