Introducing FastTrack!

This, is a faster way to insert audio into your game-- introducing FastTrack!
This is a simple-to-use model that inserts audio into your game! See for yourself:

No more having to look up audios and insert them into your game, and press playing to true-- FastTrack is now here!

It’s simple, put the contents into the correct folders

Open the folder and open “FastTrack Generator”

Customize! That’s all!
Make sure to change your AUDIO ID, and use plenty of music from Roblox, including UGC! It will set playing to true automatic- no more having to:

Add a sound
Set Playing and Looped to True
Look for sounds- we have some!

This script adds a track by default!

You can get FastTrack here.

P.S. Yeah, it’s pretty easy to do. Also this is my FIRST resource on the platform, bugs might be encountered

Sorry if i sound like a video game ad!
Time flies

Wait so you claim that “No more having to look up audios and insert them into your game” but in your instructions on how to work this you say you need to “change your AUDIO ID” meaning you still have to look for the audios you want and add them into the code.

I don’t massively see why someone would want to use this when they could do the exact same that gets a random audio ID from a table and play the audio. What does your modal give us that we cannot do within a few minutes (I could make the exact same as code within 5-10 minutes max probs to be honest).

1 Like

How would the people get the model if i didnt link it?

Ah wait i added two links hold on

How else am I gonna link it?

Summary

3 0 c h a r s w h y

I’m just gonna edit it. It came with THAT LINK when i published it.

It’s fixed now. The link is no longer with web, it is now www.

@JustAGameDeveloper1 Mind answering my question?

1 Like

I changed it to
It’s simple, put the contents into the correct folders

The reason why they could get it from a String Value is because i did that to use Free Audio, not in a audio. I thought using strings would make it better.

All you literally have to do is just put the contents in the folders,and change the ID of the sound in the script.
This method is much more faster then putting a sound, and getting bored looking for sounds-- you get free audio to use by Roblox and UGC in just string values.

If this does not solve your question, explain MORE DETAILS.

Should really be a number value not string cuz the audioID is a number not a string type.

Ah dang it, sorry about that. I forgot it was a string value.

This discussion should stop soon because “devforum wants less clutter for people to read through”

Why not? Being 13+ doesn’t make you superior.