Introducing frecklesnspectacles!

Hello!

My name is frecklesnspectacles and last week I joined the Developer Relations team as a Developer Community Content Manager. I’m here to communicate news and create engaging content for this wonderful community.

I met some of you in person at RDC 23 (hi again!) and felt truly welcomed and inspired. I can’t wait to hear more from you on what you’re creating.

On Roblox, I tend to steer towards cozy games (shoutout Cooking in the Rain) but am open to exploring any experience — besides anything scary please :sob:.

Offline, you’ll find me playing pickleball, reading in a park, at Barry’s, or cooking a new recipe. I’m also always looking for a new TV show (think Succession, White Lotus, The Bear) so lemme know what you’re watching!

I’m super excited to be joining y’all, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or to just say hi :wave:

TTYL :sparkling_heart:
frecklesnspectacles

123 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Welcome👋, I hope to meet you if I go to DRC once. I advise you to play these two games: Wolves Life Dawn, it’s a relaxing game, where you can talk to people, RP… and to play Adventure Planet, it’s not a very popular game but very fun, you can participate in mini-games, personalize your avatar…

9 Likes

Welcome to the Developer Relations Team!

7 Likes

Hello @frecklesnspectacles and welcome to the Developer Relations team, hope you have a wonderful time working with others!

How was your first week being in the Developer Relations team?

2 Likes

I would like to welcome you to the Developer Relations team, and I have never went to RDC 2023

though it’s nice to see you

1 Like

Nobody upheld the tradition yet, so…

38 Likes

Welcome and nice to meet you! Couldn’t see you at RDC this year but will try on next one! Looking forward for the news coming soon.

3 Likes

Welcome to Roblox @frecklesnspectacles! :happy3: :roblox: :roblox_light:

3 Likes

We should sometime play a game called “Doors” if you want. It’s a nice, puzzle game, which doesn’t have anything scary in it. Quite unique.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Developer Relations Teams, @frecklesnspectacles!

I hope you enjoy your time as a employee as this community loves every new staff member.

You should follow his advice. “Doors” is a family-friendly game.

Please do not search it up on YouTube :wink:

3 Likes

Hey! Welcome! Always good to see more faces on devrel :slight_smile:

I don’t think we met unfortunately. Maybe I’ll bump into you next year!

3 Likes

+1 to what they said… DOORS is super fun and lighthearted :eye: :eye:

16 Likes

Hello! It’s always exciting to have new people on board :slight_smile:

Looking forward to working together in future.

3 Likes

Welcome! We are sure that you’ll be a great Community Content Manager.

2 Likes

I could not agree more. :eye:

Just please don’t search it up on YouTube!!

Oh, I forgot to do this.

2 Likes

I hope you will enjoy your stay here @frecklesnspectacles!

1 Like

Welcome @frecklesnspectacles !

Jim’s computer is a really fun game you should give it a try.

2 Likes

I thought she said: besides anything scary please :sob:

Anyway, welcome to the club!

1 Like