Introducing GameIdeaGenerator: Unleash Your Creativity in Roblox!

Introducing GameIdeaGenerator: Unleash Your Creativity in Roblox!

Are you tired of staring at a blank baseplate, struggling to come up with game ideas in Roblox? Look no further! We have the perfect solution for you. Introducing GameIdeaGenerator, the ultimate plugin that will supercharge you brain and show you thy way of a juicy game idea.

With GameIdeaGenerator, gone are the days of endless brainstorming sessions. Our plugin generates a plethora of unique and captivating game ideas at the click of a button. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or just starting your Roblox journey, GameIdeaGenerator is here to inspire and guide you through the creative process.

What makes GameGenius so good? Here’s what you can expect:

1. Unlimited Inspiration: Say goodbye to idea droughts! GameGenius generates an endless stream of innovative game concepts that you can build upon. From epic adventures to mind-bending puzzles, there’s something from every game genre.

2. Time-Saving Efficiency: Why waste countless hours racking your brain when GameIdeaGenerator can provide instant inspiration? Focus on what you do best – bringing your ideas to life. With GameIdeaGenerator, you’ll have more time to polish your game mechanics, create stunning visuals, and engage with your players, rather than to bash your head thinking of game ideas.

Unleash your creativity with GameIdeaGenerator and elevate your Roblox game development to massive heights. Don’t miss this opportunity to become the next successful developer in the Roblox universe!

Get the GameIdeaGenerator Plugin now and unlock a world of limitless possibilities. Turn your imagination into reality, one game idea at a time!

Plugin Link: GameIdeaGenerator Standard - Creator Marketplace (roblox.com)

Premium Edition (soon):
Includes: Saves time (instead of going to ChatGPT), has different genres to select from, better and more accessible rather than clicking and getting a random idea, and the genres will include an easiness level, budget and Ofcourse genre.

Version: 0.1 (RELEASE!)
Version: 0.15 (OVER 50 NEW IDEAS!)

9 Likes

Could you provide pictures of it in action?

This is sounds awesome cant wait!

added, checkout and download the plugin please! Might create a premium version soon.

The plugin just pulls from a preset list, not really unlimited, no randomness, everything is just preset

1 Like

Very true. We’re currently working on implementing a system to be constantly generating new ideas with AI and implementing it all right into the code, so that you should never find doubles.

This plugin have very less game ideas, I suggest you to use Chat GPT.

2 Likes

I suggest you add a way for the player to choose a certain genre to generate ideas, so if people are interested in a genre they like they can get cool ideas to make related to that genre.

I am currently trying to somehow figure out how to implement chatgpt into the plug-in so it’s constantly generating new ideas, but never duplicates.

Going to be in the premium edition, Ofcourse it won’t me 1000R$. It’ll be more like 25-50.

The minimum price is 100 sadly :frowning:

You can look through the OpenAI API :wink:

I don’t understand why you would add a “Premium Edition” to this plugin. It basically just generates ideas in a UI which you can already do using ChatGPT or even google really. I’ve seen many Devforum posts already giving game ideas. Could you convince me why people would buy a “Premium Edition” to this plugin?

1 Like

Tyty, and that’s a big rip. I wanted to be that 1 person who thinks about the small devs kek

Saves time, has different genres to select from, makes you look cooler (probably), better and more accessible rather than clicking and getting a random idea, and the genres will include an easiness level, budget and Ofcourse genre. I am not sure if I will implement the AI answers as 90% of the time it’s “unicorn dancing water park” or something that’s been created tenfold.

1 Like

You convinced me, I would recommend adding more ideas but I like your planning board so far for the Premium Edition. I also recommend making the UI in general look cleaner as right now it does not look the best. Good Luck on the plugin!

1 Like

It’s appreciated! Finally something I feel like doing and spending time on, so the support only gets me more and more motivation

2 Likes

I wouldn’t claim that the plugin is an “endless stream” when from looking at the plugin, it seems like they are only 56 preset ideas available. I can confirm with @Synitx that it’s not infinite ideas and do agree that ChatGPT would be better suited ideas as it’s more truly infinite.

And the premium version implies that the free plugin is using ChatGPT? The plugin never uses HTTP Service or requires HTTPs permission so I would have no idea how you would pull ChatGPT from thin air. You shouldn’t claim until you actually add ChatGPT as it can confuse and misinform people.

2 Likes

That’s why you proompt the AI to give you more specific ideas. I think this plugin is neat, but unless it used something like ChatGPT, I don’t really see the point when most random idea generators will 90% of the time come up with the most incoherent ideas since they are purely random.

1 Like

reread the first bit in the quote, it said it as a feature coming the “premium edition”

1 Like

Rather than making pre-made ideas, take inspiration from online game idea generators. This means that you have multiple parts of an “idea” that are generated separately.

Example string that you can literally copy-paste (including the ticks, brackets, and variable names in brackets):

`Make a {GameGenre} game about {CentralGamePillar}, featuring themes of {GameTheme}.\nInclude a {MechanicName} mechanic, and have something to do with a {ObjectiveType} objective`

With this above example, you would make the following random-value variables:

• local CentralGamePillar : string
  • local GameTheme: string
  • local MechanicName: string
  • local ObjectiveType: string

Otherwise, at the moment, this resource is pretty insufficient.

6 Likes