Introducing Home View for Creator Marketplace Web

It’s most likely to seperate the creator and the regular user experience. It would also stop little 6 year old timmy from getting sad because a link in a TikTok or something for free headless (which leads to a decal on the Creator Marketplace) is a scam.

The previous link for the Creator Marketplace assets was www.roblox.com/libray/id if I’m correct. It isn’t clearly marked as a development asset, unlike create.roblox.com/marketplace. Thats just my guess though, we might just never know. :upside_down_face:

I 100% agree with this, I usually browse Roblox.com while on my phone so…

Make it so developers can sell assets for real currency and earn 100% of the revenue after payment processing fees. Roblox should not try to profit off assets. More revenue to developers means more developers create higher quality assets, more developers creating higher quality games with those assets, attracts more players to more games and gets those players to spend which is where Roblox profits.

Use the same invite only system as UGC to prevent copying

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it mean more Low-Effort Assets to gain more money?

I understand your point, but if you think in terms of ease, then this is good. Sure roblox.com/ is an excellently easy way to browse, but think of it like Google. They did the exact same thing and it’s fairly easy to remember. As long as Roblox doesn’t make their subsite unnecessary then I am fine with it. (Also if Roblox will make everything accessible inside their user interface, that would be amazing @Roblox)

The biggest problem is that kids who insert/publish the doors assets get auto scanned and banned. It’s happened to my cousin. Kids can’t DM @Lightning_Splash for permission.

Will there be a light theme? The dark theme is hard on my eyes.

I don’t see your comparison with google.
If google made more subdomains, then they are already forgotten.
I don’t remember any big changes lately with google.

An example is docs.google.com it’s pretty easy to remember! I believe talent.roblox.com is the same. It’s easy to remember and has a clean link. It’s nearly impossible to keep a website looking nice without there being multiple (rotalent.com, I don’t know if that’s real don’t click on it!)

Docs are just a subdomain of drive, that was first. And they never got it more popular than that.
People mostly use My Disk (drive) Because it’s better and has an overview of all documents and other subdomains that Google has on your account.
https://drive.google.com/

The other link you sent is irrelevant because it leads nowhere.

talent.roblox.com - Never seen anyone really use it, or even heard of it.
This is why embedding tings into the main site is the only way to drive people to really “use” a thing.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.