Introducing Joodles03

Hello Roblox Community and pasta lovers! Call me noodles03—wait, that’s not right…

My name is Joodles03, and I am the Community Engagement Intern for this summer! I’m thrilled to share that I’ll be working on Inspire 2024, driving developer initiatives through engaging workshops and interactive challenges!

I am eager to witness the growth of creativity and collaboration within this community. I’ll be here to support you all as you thrive and enhance your innovative ideas to produce remarkable creations. Feel free to say hi, or share what type of noodle is your favorite!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out and stir fry up any questions! I am super excited to be apart of this ramen-tastic community :ramen:!

Pasta-la vista baby!
Joodles03

87 Likes

Hey!

Welcome and congratulations for the internship this Summer!

I saw you have joined the Roblox Creators Guilded would love to see some activity from a new DEI :smiley:

Wish you much luck and much success in the upcoming Weeks !

7 Likes

miso soup ramen noodle its my favorite ramen, its my favorite ramen, its my favorite!

6 Likes

Welcome!

Dropping by to say best of luck on this new journey, annnnd share my opinion on the best type of noodles…

Speghtie!

Hard to go wrong with them!

6 Likes

Welcome joodles03!
Congrats on the internship, I hope you have fun! :slight_smile:
(I don’t really like noodles, sorry)

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, intern joodles!

6 Likes

Welcome, and congratulations on the internship! Cavatappi noodles are the best ngl

5 Likes

Welcome Joodles! Nice to see you here!

5 Likes

I love noodles welcome i eat so many noodle :yum: :yum: :yum: :ramen: :ramen: :ramen:

5 Likes

Hi Joodles!

Ramen is the best type of noodles for sure.

5 Likes

Welcome to the team, noodles. I mean, Joodles03!! :ramen: :tada:

8 Likes

Hello, noodles! Are you the pork flavour?

8 Likes

Welcome, joodles! Hope you have good experiences here at Roblox.

(And you’re sure it’s not ‘noodles’03?)

6 Likes

Hi Joodles, I’m Noodle. Our names are pretty similar, aren’t they? Congratulations on your internship at Roblox.

6 Likes

Welcome to Robl9x @joodles03! :relaxed::roblox:

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to our community and congratulations on the internship! I hope you will make a great job on Roblox :clap: :star_struck: :wink:

5 Likes

@joodles03 Hello, it’s great that you are new welcome to the team, I say this even though I just arrived :joy: I wish you good luck… and I will continue to eat my pasta thinking of you :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Joodles03!

Welcome to the Roblox community—it’s awesome to have you here as the Community Engagement Intern! :blush: Your enthusiasm for Inspire 2024 and your support for developers is really exciting. I’m looking forward to seeing how your workshops and challenges help drive creativity and collaboration.

As for noodles, I’m a big fan of ramen myself! :ramen: Can’t wait to see what kind of activities you have in store for us.

Pasta-la vista!

1 Like