Introducing Lvl100SuperBurrito!

Un carne asade super burrito por favor. Rice, refried beans, guac, cheese, and spicy and mild salsa too!

Oh wait… You were asking who I was and not what I wanted? Well in that case, hola amigos and amigas! My name is Lvl100SuperBurrito and I’m the newest addition to DevRel as an Associate Community Manager to help scale initiatives across the team!

As a gamer, I love to perfectly prepare myself for battle - always reaching max level before entering the long-awaited boss fight for that satisfying one hit KO. I’ll be here as your max level support that you can always turn to for help!

Ooh yes, I’d like chips with that! Oh wait… I mean feel free to always reach out and I look forward to working with you all!

And thats a wrap,
Lvl100SuperBurrito

414 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 9 minutes.

Hello, I like wood grain and want to destroy all games that use it improperly.

314 Likes

Can I order you from Taco Bell?
Welcome to the community!

38 Likes

Welcome Lvl100SuperBurrito, glad to see you here. Hope you have a nice stay here on the devforum.

24 Likes

Didn’t know burritos had a leveling system.

56 Likes

Welcome! And yes tacos are better…

19 Likes

¡Hola, amigo! ¿Cómo estás? Welcome aboard! Hope you’ll have a blast working with the Dev Rel!

7 Likes

Un carne asade super burrito por favor

Un súper burrito de carne asada por favor * :wink: (im a native spanish speaker)

Bienvenida a la comunidad, espero verte seguido y ver contribuciones tuyas!!!

8 Likes

Yummy and powerful one punch man

4 Likes

Finally, our savoir has arrived!

Looking forward to reading your posts!

69 Likes

Welcome to the meta verse !

Thought maybe you’d enjpy this welcome gift:

24 Likes

Oh my god! Welcome to the DevRel team, Lvl! I love your intro, it was very very welcoming and creative! You’re going to be a great addition to the team! I’m looking forward to seeing you on the forums! :burrito: It’d be nice seeing you around Roblox too! :smiley:
(Can I order a taco and 2 burritos???)
Welcome and enjoy Roblox and the DevForums!

6 Likes

Nice to see you be here with all of us developers! I really appreciate you for coming :wink:

My name is Zombie I like to support all people & fix things that need be be helped with.

3 Likes

darn i want a burrito but i dont have one :frowning:

7 Likes

Indeed, powerful (30 characters)

4 Likes

Hello! I would like to order a burrito! If not, tacos please!

4 Likes

im so hungry I WANT A BURRITO :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito: :burrito:

11 Likes

Welcome. Did you bring the burritos?

7 Likes