Introducing Parranoul!

That’s a crazy coincidence, I was just playing The Conquerors 3 an hour ago.

Welcome to this wreck of a community, hope you enjoy it here.

You’re going to love the other new DevRel employee @Blackbird12138 then

4 Likes

listen TO THIS

also why do you interns eat dried mango so much

Maybe I could be a employee now too

Greetings. Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

Nujabes is one of my favourite artists. Check him out if you like chill hip-hop stuff.

Cheers mate.

1 Like

As a dev rel intern I don’t know if this would get me in trouble, so unforte no comment :sweat_smile: A change I would make is to popularize games that can entertain older audiences like college students haha though things when happen when they happen

8 Likes

Mango’s just a great tasting fruit, healthier on the snack side too - I don’t think eveerryones eating them. also delta rune rocks haha

4 Likes

Agreed. ok ty!

I spent enough time on the internet hahah, as long as everyone is being civil enough and having fun. Also I’ve listened but never got into it as much as synth pop. Will check this out!

2 Likes

Welcome, Parranoul!

You seem like an amazing fella, more than happy to have you here with us!

3 Likes

Based response, cool to see u enjoying the game too. I’ll definitely enjoy my stay - forums can be funny

2 Likes

Always a fun experience to listen to something new, thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Just 2 more question from me (probably):

But It’s tradition Crazed.

Thank you for fulfilling the responsibility to post this while I was unable to.

And now to @Parranoul… Welcome and I hope you have a great time here!

Well, since you mentioned it, I’m making a game that revolves around chasing people around and trying to steal a boot from them and be the last one holding it when the timer runs up. Don’t know if that counts as creative/funny.

3 Likes

Love old style games, also most games under 1k active players - hidden gems really

2 Likes

I’m curious how many interns and new staff members have had to deal with it :pensive:

2 Likes

Ahh appreciate the kind comment haha im sure you’re amazing too, glad to meet ya

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
question: what is the (hardest) game youve ever played
edit: what just happened to the comments organization

1 Like

I saw these on the other intro posts I was mentally prepared for it - Also if it’s not a simulator or rp game and kinda makes no sense I’ll probably like it. The idea sounds right up my alley. Might have to check it out when it releases!

2 Likes

Answer: Deepwoken and rogue lineage. Those games are absolutely brutal, absolutely brutal and complicated (in the best way possible) Don’t recommend playing if you don’t have like tons of hours to put into it (also losing it all when you inevitably get cheesed)

edit question: comments like on games/items? There used to be so much spam and scamming going so idk it’s been gone for a while, prob hard to automate moderation. I recently got here so I know as much as you know on many things haha

2 Likes