Introducing Parranoul!

Hey everyone, my name is Parranoul (prounounced “para-nole”) and I’m here to introduce myself to the community. I actually started my Roblox journey around 12 years ago and am so excited to be working with and learning from the insanely talented devs who have been powering the platform!

I recently joined as an intern on the Community team under Developer Relations!

To give a better sense of myself, I’ll share with you some top-notch Parranoul-approved Roblox games. They range between different genres but The Conquerors 3, Rogue Lineage, Raise a floppa, and any random horror/adventure games are my favs at the moment. If it’s creative/funny, out of the ordinary, or ambitious, I’ll probably give it a go. I’m also big into listening to and exploring new music, so feel free to drop down any recs in the comments!

I’m just excited to be here and I’m sure this summer will be an amazing time so feel free to message my inbox anytime, and excited to be immersed in this community!

Cheers,

Parranoul

131 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

If I see someone link the Spongebob “Welcome to our Club” video, I will die inside.

Do you listen to any heavy metal by any chance?

Some of my personal favorite songs:

5 Likes

Welcome Parranoul, I hope you enjoy this amazing community!

Welcome to Dev Relations!

As I said to blackbird, we’re quite chaotic a lot of the time, so hopefully you help with making the forums less chaos :slight_smile:

If you’re into more funny games, I can recommend this game
https://www.roblox.com/games/3428070866/awkward-car-ride

And to @Crazedbrick1, Discourse isn’t pushing this topic out yet, I give it 10 minutes before somebody posts the video, or megamind saying “NO TRUST LEVEL?!?!?!?!”

6 Likes

Welcome to DevRel. Here’s your initiation question, it’ll be the hardest question of your career, snack of choice from the HQ?

Hi I’m Tuan and I hope you are better than the others devrel members

2 Likes

@nonfatherless124
:sob:

was i wrong tho

12 Likes

you’re too late :sunglasses:

4 Likes
IS THIS BLACKBIRD'S BROTHER?? OMG?! WELCOME?!
3 Likes

I’m a lot into Neon District. I’m not sure if you’re into RPs, but it’s among my faves.
https://www.roblox.com/games/64861517/Neon-District-Character-Codes

My favorite song to listen to while doing stuff.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club to you aswell.

11 Likes

More of a shoe-gaze, art rock, and indie rock kinda guy but always down to listen to new music appreciate the recs!

3 Likes

easy answer, dried mangos. I’m trying to limit my intake these days lol

6 Likes

Dried Mangos made me vomit during a family trip once.

I despise them. :grin:

2 Likes

dk if you wanna answer this question, but if you could delete 1 game from Roblox forever, what would it be? and also, if you could make 1 change to Roblox forever what would it be? it can be anything (making “experiences” to games again, to making the site look like it did in 2011, anything really)

1 Like

Welcome to our community! It can be a bit toxic at times, but I hope you enjoy being here.

Nice to see an interest in games that are different! I unfortunately don’t know of anything I could suggest you lol.

You ever listened to synthwave? This is one of my favourites:

i eat mango. but not dried. Can i ask a question, why do you guys eat dried mango so much?

welcome to the community parranoul

1 Like

I saw neon district before, pretty cool game. Also glad you shared a rec

4 Likes