Introducing Parranoul!

Welcome to the Dev Relations, @Parranoul !

Welcome to the c l u b, enjoy your chaotic stay!

i thought it was a new feature :joy:
glad to see you joining!!

Do you have any kind of social media we can follow?

I do. My favorites are Rammstein and Ghost.

1 Like

truly a good game. There’s a lot of heart and soul put into raise a floppa, and it should not go unnoticed.

You could always try out my game (was that plea for someone to notice my game subtle enough?), and Identity Fraud is another amazing horror/adventure.

The Celeste OST (by Lena Raine) is a great soundtrack for an equally great game. Specifically, the music from chapters 6 & 7 really get to me.

Anyways, all that aside, welcome to dev relations! Any fan of raise a floppa is a friend of mine. Hopefully, I’ll see you around!

1 Like

hi there!
enjoy your stay!! it will be a rollercoaster

Welcome to the community @Parranoul i hope you love it here
also undertale, CG5 and Halfy and winks music are really good you can check it out if u want

& deltarune

1 Like

that’s awesome! have you listened to king gizzard and the lizard wizard, by chance? they’re one of my favourite bands and they do a diverse amount of genres, primarily psych rock

1 Like

say, your into funneh games @Parranoul? I suggest you try this game if you love slap-stick humor! :clown_face:

Hello Blue Robloxian with Yellow mask!

Welcome to the intern team!

Welcome to late our community @Parranoul I hope welcome to stay with us, also sorry late too like blackbird i’ve been so long since late may and june also it will be nice welcoming here.

Hey there, Parranoul. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I’m a little late on this post but welcome.

Possibly 2012? Probably my golden age. I had close friends, was part of an active group, was making my own games, and the popular game section was my jam. Or maybe my taste has just changed

2 Likes

Cocteau Twins is great check them out

I absolutely love sweet trip no way hahahahah that’s sick

1 Like

Always looking for new experiences to try, will check it out! Heard a lot of good things about celeste too

2 Likes