Introducing PilotGuy27

So cool to learn some more about another member of the DevRel team! I’ve seen you before responding to one of my flags. Welcome to the DevForum! Best quote so far:

Perhaps some of the other moderators will introduce themselves too?

4 Likes

You should contact sleitnick about his [game with biplanes]

1 Like

Can we have an airplane boosted by the likes of this post :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, Another Pilot Enthusiast! Welcome aboard and I hope that you can make some Dev teams go fly through the game rankings!
Welcome and Have a Good Flight at Roblox :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the Developer Engagement Team, PilotGuy27! :airplane:

2 Likes

Welcome pilot! Hope you find your stay here quite amusing.

1 Like

Aviation Club wya!!!

haha plane brrrrrrr

3 Likes

Welcome to the crew! Hopefully your next game on Roblox will be a flying inspiration!

1 Like

Welcome to the DevForum! I hope you’ll have a fly :flight_departure: time here! :airplane:

1 Like

Hey, nice to see you here! I love planes as well! By the way, my favorite planes are the Airbus A320 and the Airbus A380!!! :airplane:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! :airplane:

We could use some more aviation enthusiasts around here :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to Airline ROBLOX, where our destination is to the developer forums. Please strap your seat belts and place your phones in airplane mode.

1 Like

Hey there!

I’ve seen you lockin’ posts and keeping the community clean around here, awesome to finally see you introduced!

BTW, what is your favorite show that’s currently airing (or aired recently)? (haha I know it’s a masterpiece)

5 Likes

Welcome to the devfourms! Were all so happy your here! Your gonna have a great time!

Initializing final countdown…

Welcome captain! Feel free to spend your time here freely!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Team, Captain! I hope you like it.

2 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! I hope you have a smooth flight into the community! Make sure to play this game!
https://www.roblox.com/games/20321167/UPDATE-Pilot-Training-Flight-Simulator?refPageId=26c48e3f-633a-4099-bbe4-4ae68f61d014

Question: What’s your favorite plane?

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the community! Enjoy your flyby! :airplane:

We’ll be here to assist you when your autopilot shuts down (:thought_balloon: or if you fall asleep, whichever one comes first).

2 Likes

Woah! A developer engagement member who likes Fallout New Vegas?! amazing game!

Welcome!

1 Like

Hiya there! Welcome to the DevForums!

1 Like

Welcome! Always nice to have a new member! :slight_smile:
Potential suggestion of a game? Golf it!
I shouldnt be saying this but, Hope you do like golf it even if it got totally destroyed by super golf. rip
Hope to see you around on roblox! :smiley:

1 Like