Introducing Premium Payouts!

iirc the orange score is predicted, if you look at the blue axis (which again, iirc, is how much money made) you can see it’s at 0.

I tried this system myself, at end of month I got 1028 robux. Didn’t have a lot of player that too.

The money that is earnt will be displayed at end of 28 days.

I’m confused on question 1 in the FAQs section.
When you are saying, how the premium playtime score calculated, does it mean that as if a premium user has to spend like an hour playing your game and THEN you get some earnings off of that premium users?

Sorry if I’m misunderstanding this, I’d like to be clear on it! :sweat_smile:

We’re receiving robux after 28 days, so say I had earned 357 (projected robux) on September 25th, will I get the payout into my group or into my account, and will it be paid out on October 24th?

Helllo! I made a post about this, but is the date of the premium payouts supposed to not show data for only some days, yet you could still see the data for those other days?

1 Like

I have a question. When I have the premium, Will I get the Premium Payout?

Thanks

2 Likes

None it just your game get Premium player :smiley:

2 Likes

What is the rate now for payouts?

Edit: Wrong topic, sorry for bump

Hi guys, I have a doubt how much robux you earn, when a player buy the premium in your game?

1 Like

thank you so much for this update ive been able to work on my badge games more

1 Like

you dont earn any robux from that. you only earn robux depeneding on how long premium user play your gaem

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.