Introducing Premium Payouts!

~50 days have passed and I’m not getting my payout. Whats wrong?

UPD:

It turns out that I actualy get my payouts, but for some reason the line is not turning solid anymore when payouts are calculated after 28 days like it did before. It’s just stuck at the second of March.

5 Likes

Players using Android will not be able to develop games and will not receive premium payments.

1 Like

Where do premium payouts go for group games? The dev or the group?

wow. I now actually make money now.

2 Likes

Like all other streams of revenue, it goes to the game owner. Meaning, it would go to the group.

Here’s my theory about this…

Premium is calculated from playtime and how much time a premium stays on your game other than others…

Let’s theoretically say that they only stayed and took the egg, and went to other games…

your pay would get lower since premium members are playing other games egg hunt and non-egg hunt games other than yours.

I love this new system!

2 Likes

Real good update, it’s like when Tix was around you’d get 1 Ticket every time someone joined your game. This is just that, but instead with Robux and also with Premium.

I agree! I don’t know why people are complaining, it’s more robux than they would get if this feature didn’t exist

5 Likes

A couple of questions, what if a premium goes afk, and can a game owner with premium get payout from their own game?

As far as I know AFKing has no effect and you’ll get the same amount as normal. Also I’ve heard of people earning premium payouts from team creating their game so I think you can get payouts from your own game.

2 Likes

For some reason, I have not received my premium payouts from my group game. I have got an email about the premium payouts, but the robux didn’t come on my profile or my group funds. It is not pending either.

2 Likes

Not only will developers get more money from this, but Roblox will as well with popular games having premium benefits.

The max amount of robux I have gotten

Great update, like someone else said, it is just like the tix system. This can be very helpful to new developers who doesn’t know how to make game passes. They now can earn robux by someone with premium playing the game which is very helpful! :slight_smile:

payouts

Ihate to bump this topic but my group hasn’t been receiving premium payouts at all despite having a much higher Playtime score. Ever since that large spike we have not earned anything. Was my game blocked from this system, or is my score just not high enough?

Does your game cost robux to play?

No, it is a free game.

30 chars

Hmm, odd. I am not sure, try contacting a staff member,

1 Like

I still find the statistics pretty difficult to understand. A bunch of lines and points with not much explanation. Looking forward for them to get it easier in the upcoming creator dashboard .

1 Like