Introducing Quiptid!

Hello Quiptid! Enjoy your time on the devforum! :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, blue robe crow ghost man! I’m Bohemius!

2 Likes

Hi Quiptid, welcome to the platform!

2 Likes

welcome btw im calling u cupid because i can not pronounce the name

2 Likes

Hi Quiptid, nice to hear that you are a fan of Expedition Antarctica! If you don’t already know, I am one of the developers! :penguin:

5 Likes

This might be one of the best welcomes I’ve ever read. I need to go hide with @Starnamics

3 Likes

Hey @Quiptid! Pleasure to see you here. @Crazedbrick1 make sure to contain him as he could possibly go wild, at the worst moderating the whole site!

Jokes aside, welcome aboard!

5 Likes

@Crazedbrick1 Call off the MTF, I’ll just get my E.E.C.R.P.U.s from my inventory. I meant these Emergency Exploiter Combative-Response Prosecution Units for exploiters, but this calls for emergency measures…

I advise all personnel to evacuate immediately. This could be bad. Whatever you do, DON’T MAKE HIM ANGRY.

4 Likes

Welcome to the team Quiptid! Hope you have a great time here. I like the SCP picture.

2 Likes

Welcome to the developer forum!

1 Like

I’ll unlock my office for you! Bring a gun just incase

1 Like

Nice to meet you! We are happy you are here! :))

1 Like

You sound like such a fun person! Welcome aboard I hope we can enjoy as much here as we always do!

2 Likes

Mabuhay! Bihira akong nakakita ng mga kapwa pilipino dito, Nakakatuwa na may kapwa pilipino dito sa devforum at mas nakakatuwa na may Filipino DET na din.

Translation: It is rare to see fellow filipinos here, It’s cool to see that there are fellow filipinos in the devforum and it’s even cooler that there is a filipino DET.

3 Likes

Is that the character from scp? image

3 Likes

Welcome to dev forum, love the image so creative and outstanding!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Dev Forum.

I love the introduction and I’m glad that the plague doctor uprising is starting.

3 Likes

Very cool to meet someone who actually has been around for a while. Glad to see you here.

P.S i like the SCP part, very cool lol.

3 Likes

Ahy Quiptid! Lets be friends :))
Nah just kidding welcome btw!

2 Likes

Have a good one! Welcome, Quiptid :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like