Introducing Quiptid!

Kumusta po! :philippines:

My name is Quiptid - the newest addition to the Developer Engagement Team as the first member of the Filipino DET. I’m excited to meet you all!

A little lore: I’ve been on Roblox since late 2007, and have seen the larger Roblox community grow and expand in ways I could never have imagined. The things you’ve all been up to, I must say, have been really impressive! Now we’ll be cooking some even cooler stuff together!

If you ever happen to be fortunate enough to witness a rare Quiptid sighting, it’s very likely you’d spot me building away on Bloxburg - though I’m also known to appear on Expedition Antarctica, Mount Everest Roleplay and Natural Disaster Survival, and Those Who Remain!

Outside of Roblox, though, I also work in the Animation industry. I’ve had the chance to work on TV and film projects for clients like Disney and Warner Bros., so there’s a good chance that I’ve had a hand in some of the animated content you’ve watched or streamed in the past few years!

Feel free to reach out anytime and see you all out in the wild!

-Quiptid

CONFINEMENT STATUS: Entity has broken out of confinement. (28/2/22)

188 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Welcome to the team, Quiptid! Nice picture, by the way. XD

8 Likes

Hello Quiptid, and welcome to the Developer Forum, have fun!

Also, I like the SCP looking file.

5 Likes

Welcome! Happy your here! I hope you enjoy your time on roblox!

3 Likes

Hello, Quiptid!

2 Likes

Hello Quiptid! Welcome to the Developer Forum! Maligayang pagdating sayo Quiptid!

3 Likes

I have already called over a Mobile Task Force unit to re-contain you once again. No more roaming around the metaverse for you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome to Roblox! Do you have any other entity friends with you?

17 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum!

I absolutely love the drawing!

Also, I’m going to go hide in my office while @Crazedbrick1’s MTF unit re-contains you

5 Likes

Hi, Quiptid. What movies or TV series have you worked on? Just curious.

2 Likes

Hi Quiptid!

The drawing looks pro :sunglasses:!

15 Likes

Welcome, @Quiptid! Great to have you here! I also enjoy playing Expedition Antarctica!

Also @RTX40Series, good job keeping the tradition going!

4 Likes

Hello @Quiptid hope you enjoy your time at Roblox!

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you @Quiptid, welcome to the Roblox developer forums. The Entity “Quiptid” image looks awesome…

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

This…this is what i was waiting for…

2 Likes

Welcome, @Quiptid. Joined in '07 wow that’s even before Work at a pizza place was made. What was the first game you played?

2 Likes

Hello fellow Filipino! I won’t be trying to confine you, but I will be trying to find sightings of you!

2 Likes

Kumusta kayo? Salamat sa pagkarito ninyo, magugustuhan mo dito :slight_smile:
Gusto mo ba rin ang sisig? Masarap siya talaga dito sa :canada:

2 Likes

m̴͎̯̦̰̘̩̤̃́̇̽̃̽͝ȩ̴̱̭̞̦̘̤̭̒̇̊̒̈́̍̕͠͠t̵͔̮͓̖̰͓̣̜͔̳̐̊͊̅̒̈́͘͜a̶̧̖̞̗̪̲̘̖̖̹̱̟̱̦͇͌̒͗͆̈́v̷͖̺̙͌͒́͘̕ḛ̷̡͖̣̭̤̰̲̻̳̳̲̩̂̏͆̐͂̌̀̃̔̊̓̋̌͘͘̕̕͜ŗ̴̙͍̮̺̻͖̫̳̣͍̈́̄͊̐́̄͊̑̈́́̈̋̉͝͝s̵̡̳̱̠̹̙̻̭̝̣̫̪̹̏͌̈́͜͜ẽ̷̢͔̝̣̲̭̱͎̻̺̞̘̭͕̹̎̓̑̋̃͑̀̂͋̓̕͝ͅ m̴͎̯̦̰̘̩̤̃́̇̽̃̽͝ȩ̴̱̭̞̦̘̤̭̒̇̊̒̈́̍̕͠͠t̵͔̮͓̖̰͓̣̜͔̳̐̊͊̅̒̈́͘͜a̶̧̖̞̗̪̲̘̖̖̹̱̟̱̦͇͌̒͗͆̈́v̷͖̺̙͌͒́͘̕ḛ̷̡͖̣̭̤̰̲̻̳̳̲̩̂̏͆̐͂̌̀̃̔̊̓̋̌͘͘̕̕͜ŗ̴̙͍̮̺̻͖̫̳̣͍̈́̄͊̐́̄͊̑̈́́̈̋̉͝͝s̵̡̳̱̠̹̙̻̭̝̣̫̪̹̏͌̈́͜͜ẽ̷̢͔̝̣̲̭̱͎̻̺̞̘̭͕̹̎̓̑̋̃͑̀̂͋̓̕͝ͅ m̴͎̯̦̰̘̩̤̃́̇̽̃̽͝ȩ̴̱̭̞̦̘̤̭̒̇̊̒̈́̍̕͠͠t̵͔̮͓̖̰͓̣̜͔̳̐̊͊̅̒̈́͘͜a̶̧̖̞̗̪̲̘̖̖̹̱̟̱̦͇͌̒͗͆̈́v̷͖̺̙͌͒́͘̕ḛ̷̡͖̣̭̤̰̲̻̳̳̲̩̂̏͆̐͂̌̀̃̔̊̓̋̌͘͘̕̕͜ŗ̴̙͍̮̺̻͖̫̳̣͍̈́̄͊̐́̄͊̑̈́́̈̋̉͝͝s̵̡̳̱̠̹̙̻̭̝̣̫̪̹̏͌̈́͜͜ẽ̷̢͔̝̣̲̭̱͎̻̺̞̘̭͕̹̎̓̑̋̃͑̀̂͋̓̕͝ͅ m̴͎̯̦̰̘̩̤̃́̇̽̃̽͝ȩ̴̱̭̞̦̘̤̭̒̇̊̒̈́̍̕͠͠t̵͔̮͓̖̰͓̣̜͔̳̐̊͊̅̒̈́͘͜a̶̧̖̞̗̪̲̘̖̖̹̱̟̱̦͇͌̒͗͆̈́v̷͖̺̙͌͒́͘̕ḛ̷̡͖̣̭̤̰̲̻̳̳̲̩̂̏͆̐͂̌̀̃̔̊̓̋̌͘͘̕̕͜ŗ̴̙͍̮̺̻͖̫̳̣͍̈́̄͊̐́̄͊̑̈́́̈̋̉͝͝s̵̡̳̱̠̹̙̻̭̝̣̫̪̹̏͌̈́͜͜ẽ̷̢͔̝̣̲̭̱͎̻̺̞̘̭͕̹̎̓̑̋̃͑̀̂͋̓̕͝ͅ m̴͎̯̦̰̘̩̤̃́̇̽̃̽͝ȩ̴̱̭̞̦̘̤̭̒̇̊̒̈́̍̕͠͠t̵͔̮͓̖̰͓̣̜͔̳̐̊͊̅̒̈́͘͜a̶̧̖̞̗̪̲̘̖̖̹̱̟̱̦͇͌̒͗͆̈́v̷͖̺̙͌͒́͘̕ḛ̷̡͖̣̭̤̰̲̻̳̳̲̩̂̏͆̐͂̌̀̃̔̊̓̋̌͘͘̕̕͜ŗ̴̙͍̮̺̻͖̫̳̣͍̈́̄͊̐́̄͊̑̈́́̈̋̉͝͝s̵̡̳̱̠̹̙̻̭̝̣̫̪̹̏͌̈́͜͜ẽ̷̢͔̝̣̲̭̱͎̻̺̞̘̭͕̹̎̓̑̋̃͑̀̂͋̓̕͝ͅ m̴͎̯̦̰̘̩̤̃́̇̽̃̽͝ȩ̴̱̭̞̦̘̤̭̒̇̊̒̈́̍̕͠͠t̵͔̮͓̖̰͓̣̜͔̳̐̊͊̅̒̈́͘͜a̶̧̖̞̗̪̲̘̖̖̹̱̟̱̦͇͌̒͗͆̈́v̷͖̺̙͌͒́͘̕ḛ̷̡͖̣̭̤̰̲̻̳̳̲̩̂̏͆̐͂̌̀̃̔̊̓̋̌͘͘̕̕͜ŗ̴̙͍̮̺̻͖̫̳̣͍̈́̄͊̐́̄͊̑̈́́̈̋̉͝͝s̵̡̳̱̠̹̙̻̭̝̣̫̪̹̏͌̈́͜͜ẽ̷̢͔̝̣̲̭̱͎̻̺̞̘̭͕̹̎̓̑̋̃͑̀̂͋̓̕͝ͅ

Welcome to the DET! Hopefully everything goes well while you’re on the team!

6 Likes